Toribash
Originally Posted by VegasMalik View Post
My background:
My name is Vegas Malik. I am 13 years old and i live in Jakarta, which is in Indonesia, which is in Asia. I am a 8th grade student from Singapore international school. My birthday is at 15 june. I am the youngest in the family and have 2 siblings= a older sister(16) and a older brother(15). My hobbies are watching anime and playing video games. The games i play are: Robocraft, Toribash, DOTA, TF2 and portal 2.

My Toribash background:
I started playing since last year. I am recently a brown belt. I found out about toribash while scrolling through the steam market. I tried to tell my friends about it but they say toribash is a hard game. They were right, i was struggling at first. So i watched videos and read the forums and BOOM! brown belt. Throughout my toribash experience, i had never joined a clan. I already tried to apply for many clans, but i got rejected for some reason i dont know. I hope vibe is not one of those clans that wants the best of the best. I know i am not that good, but okay is better than bad. that's one reason to recruit me. I hope you guys think i am worthy to join. I never had a alt or have any bans by the way

Thx for having the time to read this. I hope you accept me

Seriously, look at our posts, I'll put it big and red so everybody sees it

We're saying no to every app until we get some stuff fixed.
Wolololololo