ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ToriCredits
Hi,

I have updated the toricredits import script today (July 02, 2007).

If you still don't get credits for some reason please send an email to [email protected]. Please specify your forum username and ingame nickname you use.

Cheers,
Hampa
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Hi,

I have updated the toricredits import script today (July 02, 2007).

If you still don't get credits for some reason please send an email to [email protected]. Please specify your forum username and ingame nickname you use.

Cheers,
Hampa

Come on hampa. This is the wrong board. It needs to be in News. And I never had probs with credits before =S. Anyway thank you for updating it (I suppose).
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
Come on hampa. This is the wrong board. It needs to be in News. And I never had probs with credits before =S. Anyway thank you for updating it (I suppose).

I'm sorry, but how is this the wrong board..? He's resolved an issue and is allowing those concerned to an update of the situation that will hopefully solve their problems.

Plus, he's basically the God of Toribash. If he posts it here, its definitely the right board.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.