ES Recruitment Drive
Not sorry in advance if I yell at anyone
sorry in advance if I get yelled at
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Gynx, centered text is awful and you should feel bad.

I'm going to yell at you all and you will like it.

e: I will probably also end up chanting USA USA USA.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Oh no apparently we're not adhering to Off-Topic post standards!

Spoke to moataz123 today with siku, he had some questions about how we were going to handle moderation in some channels - to be clear to everyone, nobody is going to get banned for anything in the Wibbles channel. The Toribash channels are going to be lightly moderated and we expect people to utilise their common sense.

So yeah, other than that I'd like to mention that this isn't a Toribash only mumble, you can come in and play what you want - use it at your convenience.
collect snots from the nose
yea gynx thanks for asking my question
p.s ily <3
why did nobody come to the server yet?
all i see is [NO] clan members there
i cri ;-;
Last edited by Moataz; Aug 10, 2015 at 06:29 PM.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
p.s ily <3
i cri ;-;

we have jobs that we are currently at. I'm usually on during the evenings and weekends. mostly playing rocket league or gta.
I'll come in when I'm out of my job, and my schedule is pretty similar to kitfox's because we have a lot in common. I want to know what all of y'all sound like outside of forums.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
p.s ily <3
i cri ;-;

We didn't think people would take to it immediately. The best thing you could do is join with a friend or tell people to come talk with you if you want - we don't really want to come into the public channels all the time because we generally only use it to talk to each other. It might get a little lonely in there unless you have someone you plan to talk to go in with you.
collect snots from the nose