Ranking
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense

Probably Kinesthetic - not knowing where my limbs are without opening my eyes seems like something that I could give up pretty easily. Although it might make walking places an absolute nightmare
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
A "Traditional" sense that I would exclude from my daily life would probably be touch. I'd love to never feel pain and it's not like I don't know what buttons I'm pressing on a controller or phone. I have my eyes for that.

If I change my mind about it, I would definitely get rid of taste. As everyone already said, you can get healthier stuff and not taste like shit. Oh what I will give to make that happen.
Steam: aruwind
I'd give up taste if I could. Even though I wouldn't be able to taste all the good things like cookies, ice cream, cake I would eat things without getting sick and I wouldn't have to waste money buying taste food. It's always the tasty things that are costly when it comes to food so you'd save money, by buying food that tastes horrible.
Taste, it's pretty much for pleasure, so getting rid of it wouldn't affect to much in my daily life.