Ranking
Originally Posted by XYLONN View Post
Freaking loud(and shitty) music every single day.

This. Welcome to Brazil.

There's also a lot of hammering and such (like, 24/7), because my neighbor is rebuilding his house. He's been doing that for months.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
At least your neighbor have visible reason, my neighbor isnt even rebuild/repair their house. It's almost like an alarm clock to me ._. (their hammering i meant)
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Don't really know my neighbors, but I was saved from cops by my neighbor luckily.
|Evil|
I don't exist
My neighbor liked to spray ammonia on my dogs and use them as shooting targets with a BB gun.

He almost went to jail, but my parents decided to not press charges (since they technically own the dogs), although he is on 6-month probation, I don't feel as if he has got what he deserves.

I basically can't stand when my neighbors mess with my stuff on my property
Probably sound like an ass, but my neighbours are too nice.

Every holiday they buy my family something nice be it chocolates and whatever. Of course we try to return the favour and bring them food, but they'd say something like "aw that's so sweet of you, but I can't accept these I wouldn't feel right about it".

pisses me off to no end, like accept the biscuits woman
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Not my neighbors, more like the house outside the cul-de-sac, so they're on the other side of the fence...

Downhill.

They have way too many parties, & let their kids do whatever they want for some reason.

They also abuse their pets.
woah
don't invite me to do stuff anymore (everyone here are big time hippies)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I live in a mexican area and parties happen alot. It's hard trying to sleep when your neighbors are blasting mariachi music.
hey
The neighbors I have currently have are pretty cool, but the neighbors I used to have were probably the worst, I could probably write a whole essay of how bad they were but I'll just mention a few things about them.

They had a daughter who was probably about 3 years younger than me, when we first moved into the house the neighbor dad told me that I could stop and help him build something for their house, so I went their and the daughter legit, SLAMMED the door with my fingers between the door and the wall and I ended up breaking 3 of my fingers.

The daughter had to be the worst out of the 4 person family. She was a brat and was self entitled.