Ranking
There is only two youtuber that I really like .. nigahiga and VanossGaming

nigahiga - funny and creative... very creative
VanossGaming - his video always made me laugh.. eventho it's just like a video of friends playing together.. it still got me.
I do watch other youtubers too.. but not as much and as frequent as this two.
Last edited by MrMrO; Feb 28, 2016 at 12:35 PM.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
I watch Vanoss too. I forgot to add it in the list.

Something about the way unlikely things always happen to them just

Just gets to me.
woah

Jontron

Hilarious dude, used to amazing with prop comedy.

Game Grumps

Also hilarious, I can just put them on and listen without having to watch.
Probally worthabuy/ mackscorner: The guy has a flawless sence of humor in my opinion.

Pyrocynicall: honestly idk why, guess his voice is just fun to listen to.

Jacksepticeye: Only his longer and more calm letsplays though rest is bit fucking loud and annoying. Feel like i am only one here who prefers him being quiet.

Idubbbbbbz: heeeey, thats pretty good.

Grade and i hate everything are also entertaining.
Last edited by Headles; Mar 10, 2016 at 12:59 PM.
Sup nerd
Gazi Kodzo: I really like this pure Nubian African, he has Woke me up, and allowed me to self-actualize with my pineal gland and neuro-melanin. He widened my perception and I now realize that White people are the bane to humanity! Btw, before you mayo-saxon, toilet seat complexion, white devil, systematic oppressors start hating, do some research!! United States of America was built on the blood and sweat of African labor, but they're still oppressed and not treated with the love and servile behavior like they should. It's really sickening!

Before you uneducated, troglodytic mods delete this.. Listen, Listen!! Do some research on "Reverse Racism".
Last edited by HolyShrimp; Mar 11, 2016 at 05:20 AM.
I like nigahiga because his videos are all pretty good quality in terms of content and effort. Shame he doesn't post more often.

I also like Rhett and Link. I haven't seen other youtubers like them, and they're really entertaining. Their 'episodes' can also be really interesting
My favorite YouTubers are:

Gbay99 because he has a really nice style for making League videos and he makes you feel like you're actually playing with him.

LeafyIsHere because this guy is my god. HISSSSSSS

And The Game Theorists because that shit is really interesting to me.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays