Toribash
Original Post
[S]Quad Flames (Both Hands + Foots)

Pictures

Looking for something like 200k (Autobuy), but $20 Steam wallet code is also okay FOR THE AUTOBUY.
Feel free to PM me for further discussion, but you also are free to post here your offer.

I prefer Toricredits, instead of items. (Depens if you overpay.)
Last edited by Raiken; Jul 7, 2016 at 01:52 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
100k (idk if thesee are worth the price you listed so just starting here).
blue
pink
Who was the previous owner btw? Ik you don't have to list that but I want to check the price with them.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Who was the previous owner btw? Ik you don't have to list that but I want to check the price with them.

Sorry but I forgot.
I'm like saving this flames for like almost a year, so it's kinda obvious that I forgot the previous owners, sorry.

Also, just for you to know that gathering the same sized/movement speed flames is'nt easy, isn't it? So I'll be greatful if you also pay attention to my effort here. Thank you.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Sadly no. FPT is really cheap you can afford it by yourself with that amount of Toricredits.
- made in Indonesia

Oh okay nd yeh ig I can. Welp, I'll be back to counter if anyone offers higher than my 125k.
blue
pink
Fyi I wont sell them if I'm not seeing any interesting offer so, It'll take some time and I'll wait.
- made in Indonesia