Toribash
We got a Toribash Army now? aaaw yeah i'm loving this, glad to have you guys and you have the Marines support.

-Major Noobstatus
what you mean you got 3 kids?
when are we going to do are first clan war if we do one? And if we are the which clan are we going against?
The most British dog you've ever met
if marines were to have war then we do it for tc's , we won 2 and lost 0 i believe,

against [u] and [r]

also iEvil posted in marines thread wanting help,
what do you need iEvil?
Hell yeah we can ill make a server now and promote. /jo Military
name will be: Military Personel Needed
-----
Dayum you guys low on ppl we'll do our best to get you some recruits.
Last edited by noobstatus; Apr 10, 2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I just wanna lay some things down for all the military branch members.

1. Respect ALL military personel idc if they said some shit to somone else that you dont approve of, if you dont like it say nothing.
2. Ive seen a army member (not ganna say names) called all Marines noobs.....dont do that shit because you make yourself look like a fcking retard because the marines are apart of your clan and another clan (3 clan government)....dont do that shit....
3. if a Military personel start talking shit unjustly then screen and post it in a pm to the leaders they will scold him or possible kick him from clan, this isnt facebook theres no need for you to broadcast something that can be taken care of in private.

Thats it
-Major NoobStatus
We are having a fund raiser for mavrik and army tonight! get on toribash and type /jo betss and we will start raising money. also after the fund raiser is over the funds army got will be shared with the air force the marines and the navy seals.
The most British dog you've ever met
50calpro i sent 100 tc to clan bank ill send maybe like 200tc more if you want i only got like 700 tc left