4 Votes / 25.00%
UFC
12 Votes / 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
whats better UFC or FNR4
what do you think?

i persistently think FNR4( fight night round 4)
Dot dot dot
I personally like UFC better, Boxing is one dimensional (just punching) While UFC you can stand up and brawl, take it to the ground, or make the other person tap. UFC Undisputed is a much more exciting game.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
FNR4 has a much more existing may of fighting by using the analog to punch and doge
it has much more better punching connections,and better graphics you are able to slip punches pass the other players defenses .
Dot dot dot
UFC is more... beat the shit out of ur enemy and FNR4 is fun, but it's like skate, fun for 20 min.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Neither really. Watching them is more fun than playing them. And Notice they've both been created by pretty notorious companies (EA and THQ). Neither are great. Its a push to say they're good.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Fight Night looks awesome, until you play it.

The actual fight is a lot slower, and throwing the exact punch you want is impossible because the controls suck. Try throwing a hook, you'll probably throw a floppy-armed jab.

UFC is better, although in online matches it's extremely easy to get infuriated. You can punch the ass out of someone for two rounds and run the possibility of getting knocked unconscious with one uppercut.
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post

UFC is better, although in online matches it's extremely easy to get infuriated. You can punch the ass out of someone for two rounds and run the possibility of getting knocked unconscious with one uppercut.

That is EXACTLY like real life UFC fights, the fight can end at any moment. I think it's great. But yes, infuriating.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.