Ranking
@Lionet - Your parkour replay was really cool to watch, I'm gonna be honest, I watched it but I didn't comment on it, my bad. Well, the run was very appealing and I always enjoy watching your parkour replays (others replays too) but after you stopped running and started going down the ramp thing you lacked speed, and I'm not saying it was bad because your moves paid off really well, I just feel like you could go a little faster in your replays. The tricks throughout the ramp were nice but I suggest you try more advanced tricks with spins and such, those look really good. The mod itself didn't compensate you after finishing with the ramp, it has obstacles but it's not spread evenly around the map, so you just had to run to the nearest one (I liked your run here too) after you finally reached the obstacle you wanted, your jump was really creative but it lacked power IMO, you could've done another sick spinny trick too :^(, the climb was smooth but your tori kinda stretched and it looked weird, you did a tiny hop and then did another trick of the wall you were in, the trick itself was great but you should've kept your launching knee relaxed so it would look smoother, when landing, the roll was kinda useless because it was slow, it ended up looking forced, then it ends, I wanna see it finished :^).
Overall pretty cool replay. 8/10, finish it B^3

Ok here's a bad parkour replay (wip)
Attached Files
jisse_just_run.tbm (16.7 KB, 5 views)
just run.rpl (923.2 KB, 7 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
haluejah: good parkour so far! your run isn't bad, you're slowly improving. couple things though. plan a route and go for it, don't fumble around in a certain spot because it's easier or you're unsure of where to go. a couple tricks here and there are fine (currently i see very little tricks, you should definitely add some) but don't go overboard with getting sidetracked. get to your objective and do it fast. good work so far!

a collab spar i'm working on with fallen. we've been switching back and forth for certain parts, painstakingly working on each move to perfection. the last bit is messy so i'll clean that up soon. what do you guys think?
-----
lionet: i just checked out your latest parkour replay. we need to parkour.
Attached Files
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Feb 5, 2018 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Karbn: Hey karbs! Time for me to CNC you! I really loved the flow of the replay. Tons of spins and attacks, really makes you wanna watch it over and over again. (which is what I actually did in attempts to find something wrong with the replay... it was hard.)

The one thing that kinda caught my eye was the punch at the end (which really is the only thing that I found pretty bad). It's probably only me getting bothered by it, but I still wanna mention it. The punch looks really weird to me. Both of you go relax all for a few, then you come in with a punch that really just grazes the head. When you relax all, most of the momentum built up gets lost, and it kinda ruins the flow of the replay. Then you build up enough momentum to turn for a punch with a few of your joints. It looks more like a slap imo. But that's the only thing that really bothered me.

Over all, it was great, and I really couldn't find anything bad about it besides the punch. (and I'm probably the only one getting bothered by it) You should give me some pointers on keeping momentum

Also, here's my replay! I need help with figuring out how to follow up on moves. Anyone have any tips on how to do better madmans/tips in general?
Attached Files
Transpose.rpl (133.9 KB, 8 views)
¿?
Fr0sty: pretty simple replay, doesn't show much. But that's the kind of replay that I love :^) .

Now talking about your moves; I'm not a fan of the way you move but I can tell that your style fits really well with your moves, you never moves too many joints at once and because of that, your moves are more "controlled" but less smoother, in my opinion.
Good opener, simple but as I mentioned, I love it. Although it was really "stiffy" (?), you didn't move your arms, only pecs, and just kept your knees holded (which is minor in my opinion, wasn't that whopping) and these made your moves less pleasant to me. The lack of using relaxes, seeing your arms static most of the replay and none elasticity in your torso (chest/lumbar/abs) bothers me a lot. After you launch, you used your pecs and chest pretty well, but I would say I didn't like your move because, aside of your kicking leg (left), your other leg and your arms almost didn't move at all, and felt somewhat raw for me.

Loved your flicking pose by the way

Overall, wasn't a bad replay, I don't see like so, but wasn't exciting to watch. If you are going simple, at least try to make more complex moves or something.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi since lionet cnc it i wont
but i think its good replay

its nice not complicated or anything interesting happening just a simple kick
dont like the opener was very slow and ur arm went through your leg
you couldve kicked it with the other leg to make it look cooler but its ok
cool pose
sry if i go harsh

My replay its not manip its a new thing i like to call : playing with uke moving him around without having a plan where to or what pos
Attached Files
Last edited by Deni; Feb 8, 2018 at 08:58 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Before posting your replays you have to comment previous. if you dont, your post will be removed ~ Hours

Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
hi since lionet cnc it i wont
but i think its good replay

Doesn't work like that deni

Eventually we don't cnc each other but, don't be like that
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 8, 2018 at 07:05 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok sorry will cnc when i get on pc
I thought that atleast one would be enough
I truly apologize
Will edit this when i watch the replay when i will get on my pc
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Deni you've been here before. You know how it works dude. Thanks for reinforcing the rules lionet
Denilumi: I love the replay! There's something that kinda makes the replay look a little sloppy, but I really can't put my finger on it. It's probably because I'm used to seeing uke fly in manips, but you said it really isn't one so idk. Your moves where really fluid, and I love the sneaky skeet at the end. I guess the one thing I have to say is to pop uke up a little more instead of keeping him near the ground. The replay is great overall though!

So I was looking through my replays, and found an old one of me and karbn doing MAS. Then I wanted to compare that replay with the one I sent in my app. So I wanna know you're opinions on them, like whether I got worse or what I should work on. (The old replay is the one where it looks like I slammed my head on my keyboard; the newer on is 'H O L D'."

Also, thanks for the cnc Lionet & Deni
Attached Files
asdaszzzzz.rpl (422.6 KB, 7 views)
lawz_mas_ring_v1_black.tbm (17.8 KB, 5 views)
H O L D.rpl (506.3 KB, 6 views)
¿?