Ranking
Original Post
Mod at start?
Every time I launch Toribash I see the normal (default mod),how can I change that to something else?
Last edited by SOMEONE; Apr 9, 2016 at 04:12 PM.
Are you asking if it's possible to make another mod of your choice default? I don't think it's possible, but it's definitely something you can suggest over at the suggestion board !

If you're asking how to change mods in general (which I doubt seeing you're custom belt) it's ctrl + m.
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post

If you're asking how to change mods in general (which I doubt seeing you're custom belt) it's ctrl + m.

.... Anyways thank you.
I think that if you tick the option to "save game rules" you can change it. I had it set to wushu for a while.
Originally Posted by Sh00 View Post
I think that if you tick the option to "save game rules" you can change it. I had it set to wushu for a while.

Yep ^ if you tick this in your setup -> option -> advanced, and then load a mod in sp, it'll use this mod whenever you get into freeplay (as long as you don't load another mod).

My apologies for giving out wrong information, and thank you Sh00 for teaching me this too !
Originally Posted by Sh00 View Post

Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Yep ^ if you tick this in your setup -> option -> advanced, and then load a mod in sp, it'll use this mod whenever you get into freeplay (as long as you don't load another mod).

My apologies for giving out wrong information, and thank you Sh00 for teaching me this too !

These two are indeed correct. Ill close this thread now.
h