Ranking
Original Post
Usertitle
As you can see, I have my animated usertitle right now.
Can I just go to the shop and buy another one (Text) and that will be under it? Or what will happen.
Also what is the cheapest way to get Text under that animated thing if thats possible. Only the shop or can I pm sir for cheaper prices (Tc/USD) ^-^
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Afaik an animated signature eats up all the available space for a usertitle for a regular user. Doubt what you are asking about is able to be done for a regular user. Dont even know if its possible anyhow
h
Confirming that while it would be sweet, you may not have more than one usertitle at a time although I'm sure the devs could make it possible if they wanted to.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
What you can do is just put writing at the top of your avatar. You already have a greater than normal height so people won't notice.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yeah, edit your avatar to put the text there instead. Having an animated user title is already really lucky, and if you try to have it changed (unless it's done manually by someone who is able AND willing to do so [there currently aren't any such people]) it will be replaced.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Yeah, looking at it, you have some white space left in your avatar that you could use. This is pretty much your only way of doing it. Ill close the thread now, seeing as this was sufficiently answered.
h