Toribash
Original Post
So... Requesting Clan GIF Logo, paying enough
So, do you see this? http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=118

I want a similar one to it, The clan name is gonna be Gear, Tag: (G) [useless i think]
I want it to fit the name, hq please, and don't do it quick, do it nice, and please don't do it the same exactly lol, i just want it in this kind, Some Gears gif.
I am paying up to I am paying 20k + velvet trails set, 14.5k in market.
Note: Don't try to get free one, i know who are the good artists and who are not.
And even if you said that you are good artist i don't care, i will see what you are gonna do first, and i saw all gifs made of this kind so, if i caught it, ofc i will hate you and never make a deal with you and i will not accept you in anything.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 19, 2014 at 07:58 AM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
For something this high quality, Or even this complex, 15k is not alot. If you think about the conversion ratio for TC to Usd, You're offering a little under 2 dollars. I personally don't sell signatures for under 2 dollars. You might need to amp up the price a little bit, this could end up costing you almost as much as a full texture set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
lol i think you are right, thnx man.
I am paying 20k + velvet trails set now, 14.5k in market.
Edited the thread.
I may try this out, I need more info though as it is not exactly easy to change things once they are made with gifs. So what I need to know is: Colours? Size? Text? Any general idea you had?
Well, The text is: Gear
Size: 540, 220
Colors: i want it the same as the reference.
Also, Maybe a neon or something, you know, make something a bit technological, not just rusty metal like the reference.

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 19, 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Here's a mock up of what it looks like. I will be moving the two panels inwards till they join in the middle and the text will appear over it and then disappear and the panels will split and return to the starting point and then repeat the cycle. If you have any issues, now is a good time to bring it up before I start making the gif.

I also made it wider since the panels are quite long.
Well, its good, but the problem is that gear that moves the metal, you did a bevel effect so, as you see, its strange, but the ends of it that comes out of it is beveled good.
Also, the first background, not really liking the color, add more blue/cyan colors to it.

Do these things i said and make it gif and then we will have a deal
Thanks.
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
So, do you see this? http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=118

I want a similar one to it, The clan name is gonna be Gear, Tag: (G) [useless i think]
I want it to fit the name, hq please, and don't do it quick, do it nice, and please don't do it the same exactly lol, i just want it in this kind, Some Gears gif.
I am paying up to I am paying 20k + velvet trails set, 14.5k in market.
Note: Don't try to get free one, i know who are the good artists and who are not.
And even if you said that you are good artist i don't care, i will see what you are gonna do first, and i saw all gifs made of this kind so, if i caught it, ofc i will hate you and never make a deal with you and i will not accept you in anything.

woah man wait just a minute, there is already a clan called "Gangsters" with the tag "G".

Couldn't fix up the inner bit of the gear so I made a version on the right hand side for you to compare. Also added more "blue" to the background.