Ranking
Original Post
Emo head please DDD:
Ok here is it, instead of saying all of this again.
Requesting: 512 head has sunglasses and emo hair(hq and not realistic.)(no faces or anything, just hair and sunglasses)
Colors: hair is vulcan, sunglasses is cobra(dark red)
Model: for the hair, i want it to look better than shade's current head, just same style, make it better, and for shades, i want it look like one of the selected with red(two, choose one that will go better with the hair.)

here...

Payment: Toricredits
Amount of Payment: too simple request, but i got 8k for it, if you make it really perfect(and maybe 10k too.).

Please do not use c/p.

i don't want background dirty white, but i want it like ummm, just lines or a bit highlight shading to make it look like actual face(not realistic please) and i want some emo mouth like shade's one too, something like this? (-_-) i don't know, just a cool mouth(not realistic too and not teeth)
sorry for not stating this at first post, i forgot :/
also, all the face should be white and black, only hair is vulcan and only the sunglasses is cobra.
and for the face shading thing, do you see the guy in darkcris' avvy? see these lines and highlight shadings? i want some like it, and nose too if you will make it good and match the head, if you see its not good then remove it.

wips please
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 7, 2014 at 10:55 PM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
well, ok its good, but please, i want it a bit realistic, and the color, idk, maybe more contrast or something? but not a lot
i don't want it just a shitty shades like that, i am not paying like 1k :/
-----
also, just to let you know, if i see that it isn't better than what i can do then i will cancel this request and do it myself, you need to be better than me in this.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 8, 2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
not good :/ the dark grey thing needs to be brighter and shiny and more thin, i don't want it big, and drop some more red to it ;)

Also, 1,100 Post YAAY!