Ranking
Original Post
Help Me !
So im not new to toribash, but, im a noob and i would like help. To help me plaese give honest CNC
-----
Here are my best replays
-----
i haz a new one
Attached Files
#D Boxing .rpl (82.4 KB, 17 views)
best skeet eva.rpl (76.7 KB, 24 views)
Broke dem Ankles almost.rpl (81.8 KB, 8 views)
Cheat Gainer.rpl (71.1 KB, 22 views)
fips in progress.rpl (134.7 KB, 8 views)
flip spree.rpl (112.6 KB, 11 views)
madman.rpl (238.9 KB, 12 views)
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT I DID.rpl (122.8 KB, 18 views)
vgusiehgeiq.rpl (82.3 KB, 6 views)
oh snap.rpl (150.2 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by jojohill1; May 31, 2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Um too much replays but your stiff and the cheat gainer, is not a cheat gainer.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
madman

The opener is kinda.. like hampa head kick, its really twitchy tho and just not very thoughtful. Take your time with openers dont rush them make them look good. I dont like the way you crouch after the flip and just start dming. the dms are nothing special. 5/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
to lazy to cnc.
but ur cheat gainer is not even gainer (there is no handspring in gainers).
also just stop being rusty and think about joints like ur body.
using lower tf would help 2
Hai der

oh snap
Pretty stiff but that gets better with time, there was alot of grab in this one (too much grab can lose the quality of the replay) the first kick was ok but the second one was poorly executed. Try to get swift kicks instead of grinding at a joint to get it to DM. Getting the boom with the head was cool :] Try to land on your feet as much as possible (held ankles and knees make it easier to balance)

flip spree
I'm not much of a tricker but eh. Never ghost (body part passing through another) in a replay tho, and never stay in an awkward position for too long as it makes it look stiff (frames 1060-1020) i try not to contract wrists unless u want to spin on them (breakdancing)

best skeet eva
ack...shader... lag...slow computer...ack... Very, very stiff overall but good aim

D boxing
Decap was swift and clean, me likey. Try not to take longer to pose than u did to kill uke :P and try not to have such jerky movements.

Hope i helped ^_^
sup
So I won't comment on your tricking cause I dont do that stuff myself and it usually looks all the same to me. As for madmans, I liked the last one though I have no idea how you got the last dms, maybe it glitched, idk. Otrher ones were like either too stiff or too floppy. You gotta keep yourself on a border between these two, and also sometimes when you just move one or 2 bodyparts without moving other ones/ not giving it somew time to speed up it looks edgy. Work on that :P
Also don't ask me to give CnC back in my thread, I do that when I feel like. I did it this time because you had hopes, next time don't have them pls.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jun 5, 2015 at 06:00 AM.
golf