Toribash
Original Post
studio.inc
This is a current work in progress, based from clay.inc
I decided to create a new include a while ago. The plan is a TV studio. I am posting updates incrementally (be told about them live in the IRC channel). Here are the first few steps. I am likely to delete these images once the include is completed, so if you want an insight into how I construct scenes, here it is for a short while...

feel free to make comments or suggestions as they may effect the final product. Remember, I am still working on this so these renders are not final quality. Also, before you ask, there will be the ability to skin all the heads (including the camera bashers )

All code apart from the original clay.inc is mine. I have modified clay.inc heavily to get these results. The renders were made with toned-down radiosity settings to make the renders quicker. version f still took 3.5 minutes to render of a P4 3.4Ghz with 1GB RAM.
I has a flavour
Re: studio.inc
This is one of the best includes i've seen, you've put a lot of work into that piece i'm guessing,
they only thing i think that needs to be changed is the 'Toribash' Logo, you should use the official text...

Can't wait to see the finished product,

you deserve karma for this... :o
I tried using the proper text. POV-ray could not handle it and displayed it incorrectly.

There has been about 8 solid hours of work put into this so far.
I has a flavour
Perhaps if you try making the text indented, so it doesn't look 2d...
It looks rather bland compared to the rest of its surroundings,

still 11/10, I look forward to the final piece...
And what about using the head textures, as in the identify.inc that already exist?

Your scenery is awesome oO
I created identify.inc so I know it exists. As I said, I will do that at a later stage. I add to a scene one thing at a time. Adding and fixing objects is more important than textures which I can add 10 minutes.
I has a flavour
OMG I forgot you were the one who created the identify ^^;

*slaps himself with a large trout*