Toribash
Original Post
Heads for Flexible_Fool
Flexible_Fool:

Here are two heads I made from your design idea, previews made through Toribash Head Preview.
The .tga files are attached below, just rename them to Flexible_Fool and drop into the heads folder in the Toribash directory and upload them to the Heads php page. I just hope the animations work...

Grin

Grin and Flames

For anyone else looking at this, feel free to let me know what you think ;)

-Scribe

-Edit: Yes the previews work, after a little tweaking.
Attached Files
grin.tga (48.0 KB, 20 views)
grinflames.tga (48.0 KB, 17 views)
Re: Heads for Flexible_Fool
Nice job. That's a creepy smile. >.< I like the first one better.

Also, I made a better spinning head. =D
Last edited by Kiwi; Jul 26, 2007 at 11:57 PM.
Well I was tired, it was 2 in the morning and I couldn't be bothered making more than 7 frames :P
Originally Posted by Scribe
Well I was tired, it was 2 in the morning and I couldn't be bothered making more than 7 frames :P

Making those spinning heads is as easy as the click of a button (literally).
What program do you use then?

I was taking screecaps from THP and stringing them into a layered .gif using Photoshop.
However i am no expert and I don't know if there is something that would do it automatically for me.

-Scribe
I use Gimp, it does it for me quite quickly...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Scribe
What program do you use then?

I was taking screecaps from THP and stringing them into a layered .gif using Photoshop.
However i am no expert and I don't know if there is something that would do it automatically for me.

-Scribe

First off, you need gimp. (See it's tutorial in the "tutorials" board). Open the head in gimp, then click script-fu/animators/spinning globe.
Thanks Kiwi, downloading now and will post the finished head (mine) when it's done.

-Scribe
Okay, got GIMP and made a new head, plus a spinning .gif of said head.

Should be in the next update.
Thanks for the help.

-Scribe
Attached Images
Scribe.gif (107.9 KB, 90 views)
It's nice, but there are too many heads with one side black and one side white. I think there's 3 or 4 of them, not including this one.

Also, I'd recommend using some kind of a white texture instead of just blank, empty whiteness.