Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Parkour / Spar Garage
Back again with a new parkour mod, that can also be used as a spar scenery.

Massive thanks to Waleedo3125 for testing this like a boss while I was making, helped me iron out problems as I went along and made it a whole lot easier to build.

Reasons to play it

Hope you all enjoy it. ^_^

Cant wait to see the replays come in.
Attached Files
blu_parkour_garagea.tbm (34.1 KB, 65 views)
blu_parkour_garageb.tbm (34.1 KB, 51 views)
blu_parkour_garagec.tbm (34.1 KB, 48 views)
blu_spar_garagea.tbm (34.1 KB, 46 views)
blu_spar_garageb.tbm (34.1 KB, 36 views)
Wow, nice mod. I hope it isn't bugged. I will test it later.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Wow, nice mod. I hope it isn't bugged. I will test it later.

Thanks Mocucha .

I hope it isn't bugged too XD
So Excited ill be making replays on this for ya and im really happy you are insanely fast making these mods I cant keep up xD also instead of having to download 5 mods you could have just copied all of the starting locations and posted them and given them named locations. But hey thats my thought and you're doing amazing keep up the great modding.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
I recall that when we chatted ingame you invited me to post my opinion here. So here goes:

I'll start with the positive. The mods layout is pretty good and the house looks like an actual house. You have added a lot of nice little details. This mod some good use of moveable objects and I especially like how you excecuted the whole car leaving carage part. I also like how you've considered different ways people might want to play your mod.

And now for the problems (you might want to take a deep breath). I think the biggest problem in this mod can be summed up in one word: proportions. Pretty much everything in your mod looks too big when you move the tori next to it. The car could fit 10, the doors are twice as high as the player and... then there's the ladder...

We actually talked a bit about the ladder ingame already. I pointed out that it was way too big and shouldn't be stuck to the wall. And you claimed that it was all to make the climbing and sliding down easier. I felt sceptic about your claim the moment I heard it, but I hadn't tried climbing on ladder before myself so I didn't want to challenge it before I was sure. So I went on modmaker and edited the ladder so it was a bit away from the wall and had more reasoneble size. And to not that big of a surprise sliding down on it was super easy (I dont even see how youre supposed to slide down on the bigger one to be honest) and I was able to get a manage to get a good looking climb going without too much effort.

I even took a screenshot of me doing both

So to sum it up the mod as it is shows you have promise as a modder. But in future remeber to take scale and proportions of object in to consideration and try to stay open for constructive feedpack and you will be making kickass mods in no time.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
I like this mod with the different variations really enjoyable nicely done!

But i also have to agree with Obazu, the proportions seem a bit wrong.. but better big then to tiny ;)
Originally Posted by Chazer View Post
I like this mod with the different variations really enjoyable nicely done!

But i also have to agree with Obazu, the proportions seem a bit wrong.. but better big then to tiny ;)

Thanks guys,

Yes I agree, the scale of things after having a few spars on it myself is out by far.

Apologies I will work on a fix when I get some time. I will also shrink the ladder for Obazu, but so far had some good fun on it.
Attached Files
blu v steel garage spar.rpl (763.4 KB, 17 views)
This mod is bloody amazing im working on parkour atm might take a few more days but ill do the best i can
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]