Ranking
After reading all of that, this is what I have to say:

Blun back down, it's enough now. He's beat you.

Jisse, you've made your point, a very good one at that.

Now let's shake hands, and Blun, maybe listen to him more in the future. Regarding all aspects of the community.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Hold up now
First of all, I am a localmod for the replay board, that is all. I don't have any kind of power of anyone else, except for my reputation and so called fans, which I have by no means used against you in any way.

Secondly, I offered you the 25k if the mod "turned out to be of high quality", which it didn't, not if Rune was pleased with it. I may be a liar and an asshole, but to you I have only been an asshole.
Quote here: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=17

You say I fear competition. Which isn't true. You don't see me "harassing" for example TRichard21 and Obazu whenever they post a mod, I commend and respect their work because they deserve it. I'm not in a position to tell them what's good and bad, they are above me as I am above you (note that this is in a modmaker type of way, belive it or not but I am actually a supporter of equal values). At the moment you aren't competition in my eyes on any other experienced modder. Don't you fucking compare yourself to people who are actually good or even great at modding

My plan to improve the modding community is to make good modders come forth and worse modders back down. I had faith in you at first when I saw this mod but your work has been less and less impressive since. Even after my extensive CnC over PMs you still aren't improving. Infact, your ability to comepletely disregard CnC stuns me, I am fairly sure I pointed out the issue with scales before, and I am 100% I tried very hard to make you understand the impact colors have on mods.

You say I do not respect people. That is untrue. I have a great deal of respect for people who have earned it. I also respect people who are better than me at the relevant task. The length of my modding career and the thousands of hours I've spent ingame make me, by definition, a better modder than you.
I am not here to evaluate your ability to be a nice person, most people would beat me at that. That's not a relevant topic though, so you shouldn't even bring up how you spend so much time socializing with fellow newcomers. None of that kind stuff matters if you don't listen to what more experienced people have to say and do your best to improve.

To my biggest and most important point:
You say that the community always hungers for new mods. That's true and a big issue, we don't have enough active modders. However that is NOT a reason to settle for creating "decent" and halfassed mods. ALWAYS put 100% in, ESPECIALLY when you spend so much time introducing your mods to newer players. WE set the standards of what is considered good, and when people like you produce low effort material you are dragging EVERYONE down.
People will gladly eat whatever shit you serve them because they're obviously starving, but that doesn't justify being lazy and unambitious.

Your last paragraph is downgrading and so much ruder than calling names(being called a name isn't bad by the way, you call me a kid but by your reactions I can tell you haven't gone through any hardship in your life).
I've played this game for soon to be 4 years. Depression, family deaths and anxiety has made me spend at least 10 hours per day, even on school days, which I've barely attended over the last 2 years, by the computer.
All these years I've spent 80% of my time by the computer doing Toribash related activities, being ingame or lurking the forums. That's 8 hours per day for 4 years. Over 11600 hours. In that time I've:

become a famous replay maker

been featured in 120+ videos, meaning I have drawn in A LOT of new people to the game

become a good modmaker through hard work and extensive (angry) discussions with Obazu about where the modding community is going

made more friends than you've even met ingame

Keep that in mind if you ever feel like going full white knight on my ass again.

Again you have completely missed my points, gone completely off the rails with what you are telling me, accusing me of thing's I have not said again, mainly being better than people where are you getting this from and when have I ever said that,
I always refer to myself as a noob modmaker or a rookie not, once have I ever said I am above or better than anyone else! Go on I urge you to go find a message anywhere on these forums where I have said I am better than anything or even that I would want to be.

Idc about your past and how dare you imply that you know my past or my circumstances now, People In my life have been killed, suicide and died too, you think everyone I know are immortal?

also 3 years depression is a joke, try 18 years of it trying allsorts of medications that do god knows what to your mind to keep it under control, come back to me when you have dealt with it that long.

Also bringing that kind of stuff in to this is irrelivant and desperate and If it bothered you that much you wouldn't be putting it up on the internet, go see a doctor and work on treatment making mods is not going to fix your mental or emotional state in the long term.

I am going to break it down in to real simple english for you to understand.

Many people give me bad critisism everyday and I work with them to fix it because they don't feel the need to insult me when they approach me about it.
If everytime you speak to me you have to add an insult or some sly remark before you actually get to the point, then really don't bother at all.

I urge people to read my first posts before this guy launches off on some verbal pilgrimmage to judge for yourselves just how much he twists words and takes things all out of proportion.

Also going crying to rune about this is pathetic you really need to take a step back and look at the way you conduct yourself, he is obviously going to side with you after knowing you years and knowing me minutes.

But yeah guys keep up this passive aggressive bullying its working wonders for the forums.
-----
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
After reading all of that, this is what I have to say:

Blun back down, it's enough now. He's beat you.

Jisse, you've made your point, a very good one at that.

Now let's shake hands, and Blun, maybe listen to him more in the future. Regarding all aspects of the community.

Wrong! Wrong.. and yeah thats not going to happen.

he is accusing me of falsities Rune and I have a right to defend myself, Especially when the person is extremely rude and disrespectful in their approach.

he may be nice and polite to you and a select few but he behaves appaulingly towards other people and new comers, and I am not going to take it lying down anymore he needs telling,

As I have told him idc about his oppinion and I will not until his attitude adjusts to the way he approaches me and others.And I will stand stubbornly by that.

You are never insulting towards me, even though many times you have told me about problems in mods and not once have I argued with you or disagreed, I have gone back in to mod to try to adjust and fix.

Be careful who you are defending Rune, you are amazing at what you do, It would suck if someone ended up tarnishing your name because they don't know how to conduct themselves.
Last edited by blun7y; Jun 28, 2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Feel free to have any opinion on me as a person, I can't deny being an asshole to a selected few. That's irrelevant though
As I am the better and more experienced modder between the two of us you should listen to what I have to say and do your best to improve accordingly. You may argue that our styles are so diffrent that you shouldn't have to listen to my CnC but from what I've seen so far your "style" is just being lazy and downright ignorant.

Truth is I don't know Rune, I have no idea what their name was before the namechange, no need to bring that up.

You did compare yourself to actual good modders when you said I feared your competition. I don't fear other modders and especially not you. That's ridicilous.

It was wrong of me to assume I knew your past, my apologies. It's just that you act and speak as if you were any other 13 year old on here with the "jizzy XD" and whatnot.

Nobody is "bullying" you. Nobody is grouping up against you. We aren't making you bleed or threatening your safety. This is the internet, we aren't even communicating by voice, it's just fucking text. From strangers. It may be rude but that shouldn't bother you the least. Grow some fucking skin

Feel free to PM me regarding personal stuff, I've said more than I'm comfortable with as it is and I don't feel like getting infracted for going off topic.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Feel free to have any opinion on me as a person, I can't deny being an asshole to a selected few. That's irrelevant though
As I am the better and more experienced modder between the two of us you should listen to what I have to say and do your best to improve accordingly. You may argue that our styles are so diffrent that you shouldn't have to listen to my CnC but from what I've seen so far your "style" is just being lazy and downright ignorant.

Truth is I don't know Rune, I have no idea what their name was before the namechange, no need to bring that up.

You did compare yourself to actual good modders when you said I feared your competition. I don't fear other modders and especially not you. That's ridicilous.

It was wrong of me to assume I knew your past, my apologies. It's just that you act and speak as if you were any other 13 year old on here with the "jizzy XD" and whatnot.

Nobody is "bullying" you. Nobody is grouping up against you. We aren't making you bleed or threatening your safety. This is the internet, we aren't even communicating by voice, it's just fucking text. From strangers. It may be rude but that shouldn't bother you the least. Grow some fucking skin

Feel free to PM me regarding personal stuff, I've said more than I'm comfortable with as it is and I don't feel like getting infracted for going off topic.

Again I have not said any of that, you are just implying that I have.

I did not say you feared "my" competition If you read it correctly you will notice it is referring to other new modders who I have been working with lately, And I was questioning the way you are acting, being insultive,passive aggressive,patronising and it was basically telling you that you appear to be acting threatened.

I don't know whats going on in your head man but fear not I don't want to be better than you, I dont claim to be better than you or anyone for that matter, I can only be as good as I challenge myself to be,

Again I have not questioned who is better, but you still feel the need to brag and be a patronising egotist. This is why your advise is never going to resinate with me.

Not only have you attacked me this time but you have name dropped and insulted members in your last posts.
Also demanding that I must listen to you because in your own mind you are somehow better than me, Like a spoilt little child, will not help in my oppinion of you.

Also Thankyou so much man for dragging one of my threads completely away from the mod it is intended for, now I will have to close it, but I am guessing thats what you were aiming for right?.... mr community spirit.

If you have any other accusations or insults to throw at me in future please do it through Private messages Or do it in one of your own mod threads.