Toribash
Original Post
[REL] See-saw
This is my first mod I have ever made, and it is really simple. This mod is about trying to stay on the see-saw and trying to knock your opponent off. It is easy to dismember someone or get dismembered with the see-saw wood piece. There is dq when you hit the ground so make sure you don't jump off, you can land on your feet or hands though. Please send me constructive feedback on how I could make it more detailed and better.

Screenshot

Attached Files
disp_see_saw.tbm (1.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Dispute; Jul 1, 2015 at 03:18 PM.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
You should get rid of that green for a start, You called the beam "wood" but it is bright default green, You can actually change the colour so we don't have to all use our imaginations.

Is the beam jointed to that cylinder? or does it just fall off? I cba to even download it to check myself from the state of the screenshot, And if I feel that way I dread to think what others will.

Low dismembers are annoying as hell in general, I would not advertise them as a good thing for your mod, default dm is more than brittle enough,
Also make floor auto dq as most people will just jump off and prop whilst laughing at the other guy struggle to recover from the sudden drop or if they both jump and prop, Everyone will more than likely leave your room.

This is the very start of a mod, Very unfinished, Way too simple, Probably took you longer to upload and promote than actually change a few values and make the 2 objects it consists of .
Now you have screwed yourself on the name availability and damaging your reputation by rushing to upload.
Please take the time to create some content next time, Mods like this should be saved in a "work in progress folder" NOT on the forums.

I score it 0 / 10 , No effort, No inspiration , No good.
Last edited by blun7y; Jul 2, 2015 at 12:43 PM.
- Blu -
blun. That was kind of rude that you call hes mod not good :O. I mean its a good start, but you should get insperation from other mods. Like parkour and stuff. But yea good start