Toribash
Original Post
White Belt (0 TC AND 0 STS) Glitch

I'm not sure how this glitched has not been noticed yet or if it did I got no idea why nobody is talking about this because it is annoying
1. It takes ages to go back to normal
2. It resets my settings
3. You have to relog to get it fixed? I guess? and that takes ages because my password is too long and I'm too lazy to write everything.

Edit: 3. If you relog you still have to be patient and wait for it to work.
Last edited by Xaria; Aug 28, 2019 at 03:05 AM.
This tends to happen with me to, but its just loading in everything. So, its better to have patience for it to load.

I'm sure this will be fixed eventually.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
Originally Posted by suka View Post
This tends to happen with me to, but its just loading in everything. So, its better to have patience for it to load.

I'm sure this will be fixed eventually.

I hope it gets fixed soon, it is getting worst and it is really frustrating me because half of the time the glitch would stay for half of the time, I try to relog or relaunch the game but it wouldn't work, then after awhile it would work and like after few minutes the glitch would happen again.
It happened to me when my storage was full. Maybe you need to clear out some stuff/delete some customs. Fixed it for me
Life.
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
It happened to me when my storage was full. Maybe you need to clear out some stuff/delete some customs. Fixed it for me

I did that, it would work for a bit then the glitch would come back, it is so annoying.
-----
Update: I just realized this and this is about to make me go insane, it is preventing me from going to ranked servers and I can't find it in the list of servers also

Relogging in your account sometimes works but the glitch would continue happening after
I did what Cross said
Originally Posted by Cross View Post

It made it less annoying but it keeps happening often.
Last edited by Xaria; Aug 29, 2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First of all, update your game client to 5.43 - it's been out for like a month now and any older client will stop working relatively soon.
If it still happens after the update, make sure that
  • You have proper write/read permission on your Toribash folder in general and customs folder specifically
  • Your customs folder nor your item.dat is set to 'read-only'
  • You don't have any software running that may be interfering with Toribash's networking

If even after doing all of the above you still have the same issue, run the game to replicate it, close it and upload the stderr.txt file here (it's generated on game exit inside your Toribash folder).