Toribash
Original Post
Opening Replays trouble (Vista)
Ok, today I just experienced a problem where toribash suddenly wasn't the default program for opening .rpl files. So, I went to control panel, default programs, and attempted to associate .rpl's with ToriBash. However, whenever I go to browse, I go to C:->Games->Toribash 3.2 (Vista issue or something). I click open on tb.exe, but when I get back to the screen where I have the recommended programs, it still highlights notepad, which I don't want it to do. It seems as though Vista was too stubborn to recognize ToriBash as a program for .rpl's and thus refuses to use it as a default program for the file type itself.

So: My question, why am I not allowed to associate replay files with Toribash on Windows Vista and how do I actually do it?
Since when did I become Asian?
Unfortunately that was what I explained I was doing in the first few sentences... And it didn't work... Vista that stubborn 4 fingered bitch

Thanks for trying though ishi
I believe I have the solution to your woes :o

First off, go to C:->games->Toribash 3.2 (Which I believe remedies the administrative prompt)->replay. Now, right click any replay that you see, and select the "open with..." option from the drop-down menu and click "choose default program" if it doesn't take you to another screen. From there, select, or browse for tb.exe or toribash.exe and make sure the box "Always use the selected program to open up this kind of file" is checked, and that tb.exe/toribash.exe is highlighted, and press ok. As a result of this action, you should see the icon change to the Toribash logo for every replay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Nope :/ I must've tried that a few times. I dunno really why it won't recognize ToriBash... i Wn4tz flaem mikersaft
What icon do you see next to your replay files?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Hm, well Toribash 3.2 didn't work still, so I tried to associate it with the 3.3 beta... it worked, weird 0.o. Oh well I'm not going to complain as long as I can watch replays
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
i've had this problem too (still have it)

And you've tried the link I've posted ?