Ranking
Originally Posted by noob9226 View Post
hello I'm noob9226 I'm good at xspar parkour and mushu I'm a 3th dan black belt.

Read the rules, you're denied.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by SGRampage View Post
Praise Yaysian Im sgrampage im 2nd dan and im very active.
I like judo and mushu.
I don´t know how to send the replays sorry
I want to join Haunted becouse i play with many of u so thats nice and i think that Haunted will be the best clan of the world and im going to help us in that.
A strong effort if u want i can play when u or the others members said me i can miss high school for the game

My answer is no, read the rules and be more detailed please and thanks.
Originally Posted by SGRampage View Post
Praise Yaysian Im sgrampage im 2nd dan and im very active.
I like judo and mushu.
I don´t know how to send the replays sorry
I want to join Haunted becouse i play with many of u so thats nice and i think that Haunted will be the best clan of the world and im going to help us in that.
A strong effort if u want i can play when u or the others members said me i can miss high school for the game

Denied.
Invite me u ho's i am running for GM yay i will take u down and rip u a new hole invite the Yaoi into the clan u ho, soul u will promote me for gm my campaign has started u ho's
Praise Yaysian and yaoi u ho's
Originally Posted by YaoixYaoi View Post
Invite me u ho's i am running for GM yay i will take u down and rip u a new hole invite the Yaoi into the clan u ho, soul u will promote me for gm my campaign has started u ho's

I say yes to the ho ;3

I like this guy. My answer is undecided.

If you AGREE to be my bitch ur in
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
Cill, please get your cringy shit out of here. Thanks in advance.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
But everyone else in the clan has a bitch. Like dolphy has me, and butter has me, and yay just has everybody, and soul has dolphy. I want a bitch.
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
I want to join plz
Hello,

I'm Cjmack20 and I would like to be your newest addition to the (Haunted) family. Indirectly establishing why you'd want to join without straight up saying "I want to join haunted because I thot reacently why not join the best clan (really) so I tryed to join joined" is a must. As most of you dontknow I prefer to play Aikido Big dojo, Boxshu mushu and aikido.

Praise Yaysian.

Thank you for reading.

P.S. I suck at applications sorry if its bad

When I'm bored (or I need to) I practice parkour in toribash. And here are some reaplayes
Attached Files
best.rpl (30.1 KB, 9 views)
OMG COOL.rpl (682.7 KB, 2 views)
XDXDXDXDXDXD.rpl (218.9 KB, 1 views)