Toribash
Name real and game- Katien städ Bürant, (you can call me kat or katie) IGN = katieowns
In-game active-7/10
Forum active-5/10
Favorite mods- Judo, Wushu, Ninjitsu
Special talents [includes texture making,art,video making/editing,ECT- I like to make titles, like backgrounds, and pictures for youtube channels, i can send some examples, i like to also draw stuff like anime.
The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here- My name is katien, i normally go by kat or katie, i'm 17, a girl gamer, (not one of the fatass ones) and i normally play games if school or sports get in the way, i'm really good friends with 16bars, and i have over 50 games for pc, and tons for xbox, my skype name is Judokats. i also speak german.
Originally Posted by Katieownz View Post
Name real and game- Katien städ Bürant, (you can call me kat or katie) IGN = katieowns
In-game active-7/10
Forum active-5/10
Favorite mods- Judo, Wushu, Ninjitsu
Special talents [includes texture making,art,video making/editing,ECT- I like to make titles, like backgrounds, and pictures for youtube channels, i can send some examples, i like to also draw stuff like anime.
The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here- My name is katien, i normally go by kat or katie, i'm 17, a girl gamer, (not one of the fatass ones) and i normally play games if school or sports get in the way, i'm really good friends with 16bars, and i have over 50 games for pc, and tons for xbox, my skype name is Judokats. i also speak german.

your a chick? Omg, you are good as in, my brother going to say yes.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
lol fuck you bro but yea i say yes cause of the app and how much time and detail it looks like you put in it
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
@biggems: lol! See I told you. Also, yes, thats a very nice app. If you say allies clan vote, I say yes. also she put alot of work into that app. Nice job.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
application
Name real and game- i go by fluffy in real life and in game so i always respond to it
In-game active-7
Forum active- 7
Favorite mods- akido, akido big dojo
Special talents i have fraps and can record, i also have hoto shop so i can make textures and stuff :3
The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here- i play this game a bit, im a brony, i spend most of my day playing on my pc or my xbox making stuff or messing around in games.
What's your real name- Dave/Daveowns
Whats your Current Belt- 4th Dan Black Belt
How long have you been playing- about 2 years
Current Country - UK
Any Skills For the Clan- Aikido BigDojo
How active are you forum-wise- 5/10
Any Bans- 2 For Duel scamming D: I dont anymore though..
Anything else you'd like to say-
i really wanna be in this clan because you guys are pro and i think if i join it can make us that much better,
it would be great if i could get in swift is an old friend and would like to make progress with u guys
PC MASTER RACE
yea ok ill give you a yesh
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Name real and game- Ross Barker, rossbarker (Real creative, lol)

In-game active-10/10 All the time, if possible.

Forum active-7/10 I check every day, if possible.

Favorite mods-Doublekatana, pendulumjumper, judo, 360goldpoeple.

Special talents [includes texture making,art,video making/editing,ECT- Video making is a strong talent of mine, I use fraps, and Sony Vegas. I also do VFX, but that probably doesn't matter.

The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here-I'm a nerd.
ok show us a video