Toribash
Original Post
Oblivion recruitment

Applications

This thread is primarily for assessing skill. You can choose to apply here, if you wish to be assessed according to your personality.

The written portion will be freeform; give all relevant details. We will need your Skype account, as it is our primary method of communication.

You must provide at least three (3) replay(s) and/or piece(s) of art. If you cannot meet this condition, we may allow you to show any other skills, such as marketeering.

Criterions for acceptance:
Once you have submitted an application, it is up for public vote by clan members. Your application will be accepted if either:
i): Three definitive "yes" votes are cast.
OR
ii): If the above condition has not been fulfilled, and a leader (Kveykva, Vradomor, or myself) gives direct approval.

Note that automatic rejection is also a possibility. Automatic rejection clauses include but are not limited to:
i): Failure to provide a complete application OR provides an application of poor quality.
ii): An application based on false premises. We have the necessary resources to determine if your answers are factual. Be as honest as possible.
iii): Poor behaviour, both in the past and the present. Should you decide to act in an unsuitable manner after being formally accepted, you will be kicked.
iv): You have not been accepted within a week of posting your application.

If we see that you are currently listed as a member in another clan, after you have posted your application, then we will ask you to remove yourself from that clan. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of your application.

You will be rejected if TWO "no" votes are given.
Last edited by Wight; Oct 12, 2013 at 09:33 PM.
clan
I would like do show my replays to saif118 "Oblv" clan
-----
hey it me lee4422 I wented to join your clan (Oblv) if u can tell me how to join plz tell me how to join? im really happy to join plz plz plz tell me how to join
Last edited by lee4422; Sep 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lee i dont think you fully understood what I explained to you, i suggest you read the first post properly and try again. The first post explains everything you need to know about joining.
Last edited by saif118; Sep 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
(Oblv)saif118
(oblv)saif118 I need help can u help me plz
-----
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
Lee i dont think you fully understood what I explained to you, i suggest you read the first post properly and try again. The first post explains everything you need to know about joining.

I thinked I joined I don't know how to cheack so.... chat me back ok plz bro I really went to join
Last edited by lee4422; Sep 26, 2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think this thread will suit you a bit more more. Follow this link, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=411846, read all of the first post, you can choose to write a free form application or you can use the template that is provided
Last edited by saif118; Sep 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
Bercat's Application
Name: Bercat
Skype Name: the.bercat
Alts: Brian25
Previous Clan(s): Spintoris(SPIN)
Activity times: (In-Game about 4-5 hours a day)(Forum check once a day for about 40 minutes)(Skype every time I'm on the computer.)

Who are you?
My name is Brian B. I am 14 years old and i was born and raised in Stanhope, New Jersey. My favorite color is green and I love making people laugh. I like to make friends and I love bacon.

Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
I want to join this particular clan because, I feel that there is a friendly environment here(which some clans lack). I want to join an official clan so i may look official as well. Also because, my present clan Spintoris is very un-active now(basically dead). I also want to meet new players that play the same amazing game as me.

How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
I am able to contribute to Oblivion by offering advice, tc, fun memories, and experience. Oblivion will be beneficial to me by providing me with a great time, insight into future happenings in toribash, and a reason to play toribash.

What experiences have you had with the game and/ or the Toribash forum community?
While playing toribash i have experienced several things. I have had people create alts including my toribash name in them. I have had disputes with other players in the game dealing with misunderstood topics. I have even seen people with some of my skin textures on their body. I've seen hackers, scammers, spammers, and ragers.

What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
I personally feel that the purpose of life is to have fun and to strive for goals and prosper.

If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
If I were in this situation, I would kill myself because I can't hurt the ones I love without hurting myself.

What is "love"?
Love is compassion and care. Love is adoration and one of the best things we are able to feel.

Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
As SpongeBob once said,"I'm ready! I'm ready!"

The first group of colors is happy, joyful, exciting, and bright. The second group is more bland, mature, and matte.

The application process was difficult and very personal. I think that is required in a good application template. Otherwise it would be too easy for people to apply to clans. Good job!

In-case you guys care about belt colors and ranks, my belt color is black and my rank fluctuates around 500-2500.

Hope you guys liked my application and I hope that I'll be talking to you soon! [invade]
Attached Files
Flip-Kick.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
haters gonna' hate.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
le master pt2.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
Skillz pt03.rpl (57.9 KB, 3 views)
pumped pt4.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
my present clan Spintoris is very un-active now(basically dead).

Well you since you only have two posts, one being this application and the other one i assume is your application for spin so you calling your current clan inactive isn't the smartest thing to say when you clearly haven't contributed or helped to keep it active.

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Forum check once a day for about 40 minutes

I find that hard to believe judging by your amount of posts.

I would like to say yes because you seem like a very nice lad but i have a feeling that you wouldn't stay long or you wouldn't be very active so for that reason i am going to have to say no.
We are much more active forum-wise, as compared to playing the game; this may not provide a strong enough incentive for you to be active. I will refrain from making a decision right now.
application
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
I find that hard to believe judging by your amount of posts.

so if i get more posts and become more active on the forums then you will accept me?
First, you have to leave your clan before attempting to post here. If you are in a clan when you apply to us, that is an auto-denial.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"