ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(NX) Nexus Clan Recruitment
Hello there, this is Jesus of the clan Nexus, and this is going to be a quick introduction.
This is the application thread for our clan, and the rules / application layout can be found below.

This Thread is very simply set out. This is for applications only, so if you wish to chat or market or anything similar to that, please kindly take this link to our clans thread.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=426913

The Rules aka The 10 Commandments!

Ok, application. There is no set form for any application you post here, we only ask that you post what you think is necessary for us to know, and what you think should be posted. Basically, wing it - if it is good then we will like it.

Anything else you want to know? Contact Jesus (thats me ) via PM on the forums, or ingame if you can find him (still me) there.

-Jesus and Pwr-
Last edited by Knight; Sep 29, 2013 at 12:53 AM.
IGN: Kasiusis
Belt: 7th dan
GMT (If you are not sure what this is, Google 'GMT'):UTC/GMT -5 hours
Favourite Activity (1-10): Drawing 10
Ingame Activity (1-10): 8
Other Accounts? (Refered to as 'Alts'): None
Past Clans? Erth , banned and the old old pyro
Bans/Infractions? If so, state which and how many: 2 infractions and no bans
Any long breaks from Toribash?: Only 1 for about 4 months
Reasons for joining this clan. There can be more than one: I Would like to join this clan because I would love to help it win wars , be active. I Also think this would be a very sucesfull clan already.
Any skills you could bring to the clan?: I am a very good abd/aikido and sometimes wushu player so I could help win wars in those specific mods.
Show us your skill! (Add a replay or picture of you being badass): Badass picture in my opinion: http://imgur.com/DfWF9ov
Finally, do you like cookies, explosions, or cool stuff?: Yes.
Last edited by -Kas-; Sep 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM.
Mudskipper's app
IGN: Mudskipper

Belt:
Black

GMT : -8 (West coast)

Forum Activity: 3 (Just comfirmed email earlier this morning after having account for nearly 2 years)

Ingame Activity: 7

Other Accounts?: None

Past Clans?
: None

Bans/Infractions?: None

Any long breaks from Toribash?:
Last year, for 2 months

Reasons for joining this clan:
I have seen atleast pwrs ability in many cases and am amazed at his balance, strength, and agility, and hope that if I am accepted into the clan that I can learn from him and the other leaders whom I am sure are matched in skill

Any skills you could bring to the clan?:
Technique game mode is by far my favorite and my expertise, although not nearly as skilled as most players, my current mod rank is within the top 300 participants, and find that it is the game I most commonly lean to for past time and training

Show us your skill!: In game with
the recruitment server

Finally, do you like cookies, explosions, or cool stuff?: Of course ;P
Last edited by Mudskipper; Sep 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
IGN: Zockinator

Belt:
Black Belt \(^_^)/

GMT (If you are not sure what this is, Google 'GMT'):
GMT +1

Forum
Activity (1-10):

Ingame Activity (1-10):

Other Accounts? (Refered to as 'Alts'):
n0obbasher (shame for the name)

Past Clans?
No

Bans/Infractions? If so, state which and how many:
1 ban for 1 month because of plagiarism, after apologize and explanation shortened to 5 days

Any long breaks from Toribash?:
No

Reasons for joining this clan. There can be more than one:
I never was in a clan, so finally i wanna join one, and i wanna perfect my moves.

Any skills you could bring to the clan?:
My best Mod: shaolinsoccer.tbm | Im Mod Rank 3 there, and every shot gets in the goal.

Show us your skill! (Add a replay or picture of you being badass):

Finally, do you like cookies, explosions, or cool stuff?:
I dont know what i have to write here
Kasiusis: Ok, I like the application, effrot has been put in to answer everything, you did have a nice picture, and your ingame skills proved your points.

Mudskipper: Info seems good, although you could do with a lot more posts. Forum activity doesn't just mean checking the forums every now and again, it means posting there as well . Your reasons seem ok, if not showing a bit of favouritism, but other than that everything is ok here.
(P.S - You might want to edit your Favourite Activity to Forum Activity)

Zockinator: Ingame you are a nice person, so we already have that cleared. Your ingame skill is ok, although i would possibly ask if you could add a replay, as I have not seen your replay making abilities before, and your forum/ingame activity seems ok.

The three of you will be put into Trial Member for 3 days. After that, if you have been abiding the rules and active, we will promote you to members. Welcome to Nexus.
Thanks
I must say that i cant show you a replay, cuz everytime, when i load a replay that is made in multiplayer, an error ocurr.
And i have "only" qi 1000, and the most games did i played in mushu.tbm and shaolinsoccer.tbm, so im not that good in aikido. But thats the point, i wanna learn from proved guys like you.
Ok, update on some things. I will be doing recruitment servers when I can, and the belt requirement will be upped slightly. As for those that got turned down, I will rethink your applications and in invite one or two of you.