ES Recruitment Drive
Very nice. You're one of the few people whose boomhits I actually really like to see. Most people throw style to the winds and go for a 14dismember kick. Not you. You keep all the style and somehow pull off a 9367856347dismember kick!

But seriously, you're good.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Sir you first replay of your 2nd batch made me cry on the floor.

Very impressive kick Sir I myself would think that you were in to bad of a possision to get a good boom kick in there. but sir you got talent.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
i dont even know what a boom hit is but that shit was great
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
i are be shameless bumpin
(broomrape are not applied)
Attached Files
HV - Broomrape.rpl (180.6 KB, 76 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Dude, yeah...That's hardcore. Damn. I have nothing bad to say about it. I hope to one day achieve greatness akin to yours. *Hat Comes Off*
Smooches!!!
Boomrape needs... like... NOTHING!!!
10/10 again you need to be given a cookie.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
OMAGAWDWTFBBQ U PRO U NICE U R GOD BETTR THAN ALL BUT NOT BTTR THN HAMPA WHT A BETIFUL THING

ok now that I've ended commenting as the noob inside our hearts let's pass judging:
the first you posted was beatiful, I generally like boomhits but I don't exactly "love" them but this, sir, was great, I think that symmetrical booms are somehow better looking than the normal ones, since I search that in a replay, I don't care about effectiveness. 10/10, nothing more to say.
huckleberry was nice, a simple idea, the scissor kick, became something better. 8.7/10
Headshot was nice too, you looked like a cannon and I liked the core boom. 8.8/10
about CRL for breakfast, there was something that didn't convince me, I'm not sure but the first grab/hit looked strange, but the rest was ok. 8.3/10
Boomrape was very nice, the first kick looked strange but the rest was very nice. 8.9/10

if you want to know why not 9 it's because imo a complete replay should be:
exeptional (your first replay in this thread)
entertaining
Last edited by kingdrake; Aug 28, 2009 at 05:37 PM.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
yeah you should be happy, this is one of the greatest booms1

almost looks edited >.>

kidding lol, thats awsome dude
Stopped playing