Ranking
in one episode of family guy peter wasn't on the town map, he made a City named Petoriya :P

my name is Dyl** and making Diltoriya. thar.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
On my first online game my name was bladeofsorrow ( don't judge me I was like six, game was streetfighter online btw... not sure if it's still running) Later on AIM that was taken, and one suggestion was srrwb, so that's where my name comes from
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
grumpy, manly, and just like jc, random 2 thrown in thar >:3
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Kips was chicken in dutch
and a general stereotype of my race was that we enjoy, among other things, fried chicken.

Thus, Kips was born.

(also, it rhymed with slips, which was my username on a different forum)
I like ramen.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
the jak series was my first and favorite ps2 games.

And my favorite was jak3 and the original. And jak 3 looked better.

Pic in avatar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]