Toribash
• How did you find out about us? Is there anything you really like about the clan?

I'm good friends with Aurelien, Kiwi, and a couple other members that I can't think of the names at the moment. (very sorry)

• How often do you play in game or post on the forums?

I play just about every day, not as active as I could be on the forums tbh but I do like to partake in forum events and such. I've been in [im] for a while, and it's just been me and T0ribush pretty much, so yeah.

• How would others describe your personality?

Depends. You could ask 100 people about me and they'd all tell you something different, probably. I like to joke around a lot, and spread positivity amongst friends but I don't take kindly to trash talkers. I'm also not big on fighting against noobs, as I consider it to be a monumental waste of time.

• Tell us about your experiences in other clans and why Evil might be a better fit.
There are several I can't remember.

[Rock] was pretty much full on Russian.

[Nitro] is full of toxicity.
[im] was already dead when I joined it.
I once started my own clan, (nasty), but it didn't last long.
I think [Evil] would be a better fit because y'all are already cool in my book. Way cooler than most official clans.

• Do you have any special skills or talents? We’d like to know about them.

I make trap/dubstep music, digital art/graphic design, I can cook a frozen pizza without a timer... Yeah.

• When/if you join, what would be something you’d like to do with us? (wars/conversation/other)

Wars/conversation/other.

I would like to be Evil.
Last edited by HexHill; Aug 28, 2018 at 05:20 AM. Reason: didn't fully answer a question
Update:
The application page was modified a little. Added some good info and remove irrelevant info. All applications going forward will be responded to with reasons for acceptance or denial in a timely manner.
Application
Hi there!

My Name is Core but I think you already knew that lol. Or you can call me by my real name Adrian <3

I found about Evil because one time i entered a room which had a few Evil Members and they were Absolutely chill and respectful.
Which is why i want to join Evil because to me , Evil is probably the clan with the most respectful members as of today

I play Toribash 24/7 and 24/7 on forums everyday. I don't really post that often tho.
So yeah you can call that an addiction lol.

In my eyes , Some people describe me as an annoying person because its rather i had a really stressful day or i'm just upset at the time.
But others describe me as a really good friend. For example --> Wu22up and Taco. Both of them are really cool

My favourite mods is Aikido , Lenshu , Spar and Parkour maps. Not a big fan of Mushu/Wushu. Or sometimes doing event maps like the current one (Basic Training Event)

So far the best experience i've had in a clan has to be Obey 100%.
Most of them are pretty chill and fun to play with like Zack and Icon.
my 2nd most best experience is Elite. Just like obey , most of them are pretty cool but the problem was that most of the members were inactive so it made it pretty boring when it comes to in-game.

I don't really have that much hobbies.
But i am just starting to trick in real life which I always wanted to do when i was really young. Also i am still practicing parkour in real life to. I just need to work on my stamina and I should be good to go. I've always had a thing for video games, Been playing video games since i was the age of 3. I don't really have any good talents. I plan on doing art in the future if i ever get the chance.

I would love to do wars and chat with the clan. I'm the type of person who loves communicating with other people while playing a video games

I hope all of you have a brilliant day!

I Am Evil
-Core
Last edited by shredder; Oct 4, 2018 at 11:17 PM. Reason: .

• How did you find out about us? Is there anything you really like about the clan?
I met taco in aikido quick room. I like the clan tag, and I love to be in a family clan. I think everybody needs family, even in the game. So, Im here to find family

• How often do you play in game and post on the toribash forums?
Well, I play toribash everyday ingame. And I do check forum dozens time in a day. But, this is my first post on forum XD. I swear I'm gonna post more

• How would others describe you?
Well, just say that I'm a playful, chatty, little bit tricky, funny i think?, friendly of course, and loyal.

• What's your favorite mod or activity in toribash?
I love to play aikido, abd, judo, and ninjutsu. I like to play judofrac too.
I love to check any official clans. IDK WHY XD. I think the official clans are pretty cool. And I like to see the market too. Whishing theres something good I can buy

• Tell us about your experiences in other clans. (if this is your first clan, let us know.)
Haven't been in any clan.

• What are some of your hobbies? (favorite games, interesting talents)
I love to play toribash, interact with people, and Im also a good skateboard player. I can play drum nicely, and i can sing some songs with the guitar bass.

• When/if you join, what would be something you’d like to do with us? (wars/conversation/other)
I really really wanna join the conversation on the thread, greet everyone here when met on the game, I need some experience and practice to at least good enough for participating on the wars. But, I love to join [Evil], and I wish to do everything whit this new family

I am Evil
Hi, both Core and lovelikethat will not be joining at the present time. However, we encourage you both to join our discord and perhaps get to know us better.
Wassabi fellow [Evil] members, my names 0uija, also im known as Cameron.

I would like to join Evil as I have heard a lot of good reviews about this clan in particular, its well spoken, the members are determined and I like the thought of having the word "Evil" in front of this name lol.

I didn't really find out about this clan, more or less I've wanted to apply for a long time and just didn't have the balls to do it. I really like the aesthetic of the clans name, it brings out the true demon in each and every member's efforts In game (More or less I would feel driven to decap and frac everything and anything I see with this clan as my flag.)

Me being quite an old school player for this game, I know alot about the game and the forums itself, but dont let the info on this account fool you, I used to have quite the few accounts back in 2014 and I know my way around the game . I play almost every day that I don't have college.

Others meaning Other members, Hopefully everyone would call me driven and determined to get better at the game minute by minute. I would be nice to every member, protecting the clans name as it were my last name. So I would also like to be seen as a loyal member.

I have quite the few favourite mods/activitys in the game, i loooooove to bet. Im kind of a stud :/ anywho, I really enjoy Aikido, this being my favourite mod, I continue to learn more about this mod and ways to defeat my opponents through many different meathods. I will occasionally play Mushu/Boxshu but im not very good at it, and I do enjoy a good spar/tricking sesh every now and then.

I hope you bunch of old men and unicorns consider my application as addiquit!

I am Evil We are Evil
Ty bois <3
Last edited by 0uija; Oct 23, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
0uija would of have gotten trial, if he didn't decide to join another clan.