Toribash Community » Market » Art/Textures
Closed Thread

Old Aug 6, 2007   #11
Lord_Inquisitor

Black Belt

It would cost you 2000 creds (traitor!). I could show you getting smote by Banir, the God-hammer of Death. As for the groin shot, there wouldn't be much left after hampa smote him.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Old Aug 24, 2007   #12
ravenger
NON-EXISTING!

Green Belt

time to bring back the shop and ill buy a role in the comic and since i call [Triforce] the glorius army of [Triforce] at some point do you think you could have us all charge and keel stuff?if not ill just have a role head looks like thisand how i look is ummmm i'm suited up in armour and wepoan would be a whip a whip with spikes if possible how much would that be?
Old Aug 27, 2007   #13
Lord_Inquisitor

Black Belt

The Whole of [Triforce] would have to pay, or accept not being recognized except by your rallying cry of "Triforce: To Me!" As for your role, i could give you that for 1500.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Old Aug 27, 2007   #14
CrazyNinja

2nd Dan Black Belt

I'll give you 1032.7 creds to have me crawl in from battle with the spammers, having been horribly mutilated, and then have Veb or Hampa put me out of my misery.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Old Aug 27, 2007   #15
ravenger
NON-EXISTING!

Green Belt

1500 sounds good ill send it
Old Sep 21, 2008   #16
seb199212

Brown Belt

Hmmmm unique shop i guess Lol good luck i suppose
Closed Thread