Toribash
Originally Posted by LLDN View Post
Dont like very much, can you take parts of my body and make the deatils orange or a bit yellow :>

Sure, but now... Food.
What do you want?: a head
Size:512
Details(Please be specific):I want a panda hat on a cute cartoon boys head please, he can have a tanded face with a brown fringe but elf and pure must be included
Payment will be a 15k
What do you want?: I would like a avatar!
Size: normal size I guess?
Details(Please be specific): I would like a really cool stance of me smoking a cigar or a cigarette and me holding aces (cards) also please don't let it show my relax, he could be sitting Down or standing up you decision, include my name and clan tag [Ace] Btw thank you!
Last edited by Daniel; Feb 14, 2013 at 03:39 AM.
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Hey There Maybe Make Me one like this but with me instead and have it say doodledoo and ill give you 10k for it,
If I Like It :3
Attached Thumbnails
forum_signature_1_by_t4mashii-d53lvqm.jpg  
Guess Who's Back?
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Nijia: How's this?

Bloody: Op, and there^

OMGOMGOMG!!! Sending 3k now, Sorry for delay XD (a.k.a I have never seen my avy be so sexy before)
-----
For your records...

You've sent 3000 toricredits to Fenris
Last edited by Nijia; Feb 14, 2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
OMGOMGOMG!!! Sending 3k now, Sorry for delay XD (a.k.a I have never seen my avy be so sexy before)
-----
For your records...

You've sent 3000 toricredits to Fenris

/offtopic
Op? What do you mean by that?
---|[Vector]|---
How about that weather?
Didn't forget you people, just so you know ^^

Been a really busy week, and now It's weekend WOO!! Can finally do some work Sleep first ofc... Good night to whoever bothered to read this.
Ok fenris goodnight also upade my request!

What do you want?:
I would like a avatar!
Size: A good size that you can see my avatar if that makes sense!
Details(Please be specific): I would like a really cool stance of me smoking a cigar or a cigarette and me holding aces (cards), he could be sitting Down or standing up you decision but make it look good though, include my name Btw thank you!
---|[Vector]|---
How about that weather?