Ranking
Original Post
Are these moves ok
Well,now I've been playing for about a week now and what do you guys think about them? Its still very sloppy because I only focus on getting the punch done.
Attached Files
AKing's DM Punch.rpl (50.1 KB, 43 views)
Druken Punch.rpl (32.8 KB, 23 views)
Punch.rpl (44.2 KB, 18 views)
None of those were really punches but more of a slap or a half hug. Still your doing pretty good for doing this for a week if you want we could play in game.
Sure.I got no problem with that.But im still a little sloppy at it.
-----
Check this out too.
My failure at attempting a madman.
-----
this here is the replay
Attached Files
Madmad but fail.rpl (52.6 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by AKingT6; Dec 7, 2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your doing better than i was when i started and if you want to play then type /jo dylanruss or find a server called dylanruss.
ok, im pretty sure your either a toribash-prodigy or you have an alternate account but id say there not bad replays; Exactly the kind of replays id expect from a blue or brown belt but they are not that bad.
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
They were okay. Your first two replays were more of grapples.
The third replay had a weak punch. When you want to punch, punch through the other player, don't swing your arm around them.
The secret to improve your skills is practice, you can take ingame lessons here, but you have to practice aswell.
Good luck
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
Originally Posted by joshwaypro View Post
ok, im pretty sure your either a toribash-prodigy or you have an alternate account but id say there not bad replays; Exactly the kind of replays id expect from a blue or brown belt but they are not that bad.

I never even reached blue or brown belt.And this is my second account because I screwed up with the registration on my first one.And my first account was just a yellow.
-----
I think some of you have seen this but,this is another move I made in toribash based on the Harai Goshi.Im attempting to make Hiza Guruma and Tai Otoshi next but its easier said than done.
Attached Files
Harai Goshi 2.rpl (22.1 KB, 5 views)
Harai Goshi 3.rpl (16.6 KB, 5 views)
Harai Goshi.rpl (22.1 KB, 5 views)
Perfect Harai Goshi.rpl (24.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by AKingT6; Dec 10, 2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by AKingT6 View Post
I never even reached blue or brown belt.And this is my second account because I screwed up with the registration on my first one.And my first account was just a yellow.
-----
I think some of you have seen this but,this is another move I made in toribash based on the Harai Goshi.Im attempting to make Hiza Guruma and Tai Otoshi next but its easier said than done.

alright i got your drunken punch turned into more of a kick to pull the torso in half enjoy
Attached Files
Drunken Punch Revisit.rpl (43.7 KB, 7 views)