Toribash
Original Post
Translations for Toribash
Hi, we're looking for help with Toribash 5.4 translations.

Similar procedure as with initial localization, approved translations' authors will be rewarded with 1k per line. If you're planning to work on a translation, please make a post to let us know.

English localization spreadsheet - includes both main menu and tutorials' localization strings on separate lists.

Please don't re-translate strings that were already translated (see data/script/system/language/ files to know if your language was translated earlier), all main menu strings that were added after 5.23 are marked with green.

If you want to translate Toribash to a language that wasn't included before, please make sure you also translate all strings "Old UI Localization" List in spreadsheet.

More info:

If there are any strings that look confusing (e.g. you can't understand when they're used / context is unclear), please ask here. It would be simpler for me to write additional explanations than having multiple users to fix their translations because they got the meaning wrong. Make sure you check the game client first though, chances are you'll understand the meaning better when you see a working example.

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
So you're not looking for languages besides the listed ones or any language is welcome?

Any language is welcome, but we'll need to find trusted users to confirm other translations before we can make sure they're ok to be used.
Quick note: the linked translation from OP is only to be used as a template, please don't request editing perms.

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I can do Lithuanian but I suppose there wouldn't be many users to confirm it. However if you could find any use of it let me know and I'll get working on it.

Feel free to do a translation and then we'll look for other players to double-check after it's ready. This applies to everyone who can translate to an unlisted language.

Originally Posted by GrillePain View Post
for the spreadsheet, i do the translation on C board or i replace the B ?

C board is used for string descriptions when context is unclear. Use B board (though it doesn't really matter if you're using a table, I can always hide the unnecessary columns).
Last edited by sir; Jan 10, 2019 at 06:20 PM. Reason: 2019 update, 5.4 translations