Ranking
It says that there were 2 missing files and that it would re-download them or something like that. The game seemed to be SLIGHTLY more stable but still crashed instantly. I have a feeling the problem may be a stability problem related to something on my computer that is clashing with Toribash, but I'm not sure how to check.
Probably these files missing, happens quite often in the new versions. Download the zip version, unzip them using a program like winzip or winrar, windows 10 can do it too:
https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&r...18443451,d.bGg
https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&r...JHUDP7zAg6IO-g
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I already have those files. I tried to replace them just in case but it still didn't work.
-----
I'm not sure if this will help, but I just realised the replay that plays in the background on the main menu by default is failing to load any of the textures, body colours, hair, etc.
-----
I'm starting to think I somehow got hacked, I literally just got a PM from the toribot saying I got the blue belt... TODAY. I wasn't even blue belt before I had these problems. Hopefully the toribot just glitched somehow.
-----
I might just have to resort to playing on my old mac. That would be laggy as hell but at least I would be able to play. I wouldn't be able to record all the things I wanted to though.
Last edited by Gr8H8; Jul 7, 2016 at 02:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is weird, The only thing I can think of is to erase everything to do with Toribash from the computer, then re-install it. (That may not be the best idea)
Originally Posted by Gr8H8 View Post
I already have those files. I tried to replace them just in case but it still didn't work.
-----
I'm not sure if this will help, but I just realised the replay that plays in the background on the main menu by default is failing to load any of the textures, body colours, hair, etc.
-----
I'm starting to think I somehow got hacked, I literally just got a PM from the toribot saying I got the blue belt... TODAY. I wasn't even blue belt before I had these problems. Hopefully the toribot just glitched somehow.
-----
I might just have to resort to playing on my old mac. That would be laggy as hell but at least I would be able to play. I wouldn't be able to record all the things I wanted to though.

Replacing them in the toribash folder didn't work?

If not, you can also try to delete the 2 files ( msvcp110.dll and msvcp120.dll ) from the toribash folder.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It still didn't seem to work. I tried the things that the DLL file readme said to do. When I entered "regsvr32 (msvcp120/msvcr120).dll" in the CMD thingy, it appeared with an error message that might help if anyone here knows advanced tech stuff:

https://gyazo.com/101da3203a96a263150ca61bdb5e7c5f
-----
BTW, I just had the longest run without a crash just now. Usually it crashes within 2 seconds of getting to the menu, but I was actually in game (laggy mind you, and it did freeze once) for about 30-ish seconds before the usual crash.
-----
I JUST FOUND SOMETHING THAT COULD BE HELPFUL. The program Algodoo stopped working on my computer as well. This isn't a toribash problem, it must be related to my computer. My antivirus might have decided to delete a file randomly.
-----
Garry's Mod Seems a bit laggier also.
Last edited by Gr8H8; Jul 7, 2016 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump