Ranking
Original Post
Homework; Do you stall?
Until I got to 7th grade, I always used to do my homework the second I got home. After that, I'd do it at about 3:00 in the morning. Sometimes, I stall so much, I'll run out of time and just say "fuck it."
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah I do that to lol, most of the time I end up copying my homework during registration first thing in the morning lol.
woot, i am in 7th grade and i do my homework last minute
i have 4 classes, and for 2, i dont bother doin the homewrok at all, i consider it a waste of valuable time. lol

tbh, i never did my homework when i was "supposed to"
since about 2nd grade
10th grade here. I always seem to do my homework one way or another. I never do it that night. Unless its a big project, then i wait till the day before. I usually do my homework in Homeroom, Biology, History, Foods, or as a last resort Woodshop. Cause i only get homework in like 2 classes anyway.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

ya, same here

i dont think that this past year i EVER did my homework at home
neither did most of the people in my class

i like to call it "unintended classwork"
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Until I got to 7th grade, I always used to do my homework the second I got home. After that, I'd do it at about 3:00 in the morning. Sometimes, I stall so much, I'll run out of time and just say "fuck it."

Holy shit that exactly what happened with me. I'd do everything instantly, until 7th grade when I would do it the morning it was due. or even in the first 10 minutes of class
Surprisingly my work ethic hit the shitter about the same time as you.

It's probably an age thing, you pass the point where you are naive enough to do anything anyone tells you to do, and it's before you realize that (unless you're really lucky) your life is fucked if you don't shape up and get good grades.
yup, that's my life. it's finals tomorrow and i didn't study. well i'll just have to wake up early i guess.

i guess in middle school puberty hit, and homework got a lot less fun, a lot less important as my life got busier. also my dad started beating the shit out of me right about then. but now in 10th grade it's getting alot more important, i gotta start doing my homework before i fail at life.
Last edited by Carlton; Jun 15, 2009 at 02:33 AM.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
I stalled all through my school career, like would do the owrk a few minutes before it's due (if I could) I passed alot of my classes, unless I thought the class was completely useless... But now that I had a year for college under my belt I do considerably less procrastinating... If I wanted to give an example, I was a chain smoker before, and now I only smoke once a week.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.