ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Toriboomer View Post
I wanna put this in short. This is what I think.

If admins didn't care they wouldn't be admins. That's why they are chosen. BECAUSE they care and because they want to keep the community in check.

Thank you for saying directly what the rest of us chose to be sarcastic about, you're a good person...they should make you an admin or something.
Surely if you guys have time to reply in a thread and analyze every possible error in the claim someone else has made that conflicts with your pride, then surely you have time to browse through your "PM's".

If not then I retract everything I just said, beg for forgiveness and plead insanity!

Edit: This post does not apply to Hampa.
Last edited by Vx7; Jun 29, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
hampa doesn't really have much time to post, check PMs, or do much stuff regarding the forums, you know, and it was originally directed at him.

Also, hidingwarior: I also enjoy wine and walks on the beach, wanna hang out sometime?
I just want to say that I care.
I don't get paid and nor does Skulfuk.
As it was pointed out before by Blam Skul has had issues with his electricity but that is sorted out now so once he has trawled through the 200 and something emails he has had in the last few days I'm sure he will be in touch.
You have to remember its not just about reading the emails you have to sort out the problems in them as well which can take days if its about hacking or stuff like that. Plus as he has pointed out before he is a full time carer for his mother and he has other stuff to do as well.
Please don't assume that admins don't care when the majority of us do care and spend a lot of time on here trying to make the forum run as smoothly as possible.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
I just want to say that I care.
I don't get paid and nor does Skulfuk.
As it was pointed out before by Blam Skul has had issues with his electricity but that is sorted out now so once he has trawled through the 200 and something emails he has had in the last few days I'm sure he will be in touch.
You have to remember its not just about reading the emails you have to sort out the problems in them as well which can take days if its about hacking or stuff like that. Plus as he has pointed out before he is a full time carer for his mother and he has other stuff to do as well.
Please don't assume that admins don't care when the majority of us do care and spend a lot of time on here trying to make the forum run as smoothly as possible.

Nicely put.

.. and thanks for the translation. I've sent you 300k

Thread closed...