Toribash
Hmmm, the head i like the most as of this post is Cayal's latest one. I dont really like the face though sorry but i like the hair.

Sorry for being so picky btw
ill try my hand at something you might like

i was trying to incorporate your name into the head...and keep it black and white
i can also put your name in chrome on the back as "hawk"

what do you think?
Last edited by Kungfuquickness; Aug 4, 2007 at 05:10 PM.
I changed the shape of the eyes and discarded the mouth so it's inspired by tori more than uke. Be as picky as you want, It's your head, and it needs to be very fine-tuned if you want it to stand out! people need to see your face and go "yup that's hawkinz" before even reading your name at the top of the screen!
Last edited by cayal; Aug 4, 2007 at 05:27 PM.
<3 MBK :D

inverted and example of the chrome letters...

you may have both inverted and original if you buy mine along with the spinning avatars
oh, it appears my head has attained a more intense expression!
*glances sideways, preparing for a heads race with hamster (and kungfuquickness to, if he breaks out teh big secret weaponz)*

but really, let's not try to compete with each other here, we're working with Hawkinz to produce a head he likes, not consecutively 1-up each other.

Edit: really went crazy with the arrows here... XD
Last edited by cayal; Aug 5, 2007 at 06:37 AM. Reason: arrows
Oh, Cayal. Youve out-done yourself again. I like that last one you posted (not the one with the arrows) Just seems to be missing something, but i really like the eyes.Nice job.

Cayal is in teh lead.
I feel the same way. It lacks something, yet I can't put my finger on it...
perhaps it needed gigantic sideburns, of course this may be just a subconscious predisposition considering sideburns are what i want yet can't attain...
sometimes i wish i could grow up faster...

Last edited by cayal; Aug 5, 2007 at 09:09 AM.
Originally Posted by cayal View Post
sometimes i wish i could grow up faster...

dude enjoy your youth....soon enough you will have work during the summer and have college classes, i wish i could still have a real summer where i could just play games all day =P

New Head:
tried to make it hawk like again.....the eyes also resemble those of a hawk =P

as you can see it is very distinctive so when people see your head they will know its you

and here are some examples of how your name could look on it....i was wondering if you rather "Hawk" or "Hawkinz" on the back of the head...
Last edited by Kungfuquickness; Aug 5, 2007 at 10:22 PM.