Ranking
Original Post
Make me a Power Rangers head for 1000tc
Hey,
Im looking for a red Power Rangers head from the Might Morphin series.

It should look something like this:
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/mmpr-rg-jason.jpg
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/data-top-mmpr.jpg

Im ready to pay 1000tc for it, but depending on how satisfied I get with it, there might be a little extra 500tc or something.

Anyone up for the test?

And btw, please include a picture with the head in use, either in game or in the preview application.
I'll make one very soon.
Done. Drew it myself and tried to catch all the details. Hope you like it and if you don't, tell me what to change.
Attached Thumbnails
power ranger head 2.JPG   power ranger head.JPG  
Last edited by drekmajster; Aug 4, 2007 at 03:42 PM.
~~sig\~music~/sig~~
Pretty nice, but not exactly what im looking for. Im thinking even more authentic. The visor, the mouth, the seem alittle off from the 2nd picture. The shapes seem alittle off. And perhaps you could add some shading to make some clearer contours? And im not sure if this is fixable, but is it possible to make the lines less blurry? Perhaps there could be some light mirroring in the visor etc. Just more details.

You're defenetly getting there anyhow
Last edited by Yiep; Aug 4, 2007 at 03:48 PM.
ok will do, but i made the lines blurry intentionally so you cant see the pixels
Ok changed the shape of the visor and mouth and added shading to the mouth and visor edge. I also made a slight reflection on the visor and made two lines over the "eyes"
If you want anything changed, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
head3.JPG   head4.JPG   head5.JPG  
Last edited by drekmajster; Aug 4, 2007 at 04:44 PM.
~~sig\~music~/sig~~
Now you're really getting there. Mainly two things I'd like to see:

Some improvement on the blurred pixel lines (doesnt look to good at the moment tbh)

And the second request is that it would be really nice with.. hmm.. how should I put this. Lets take this picture:

See how his helmet is shaped? Now, I guess that could be done with another facet of red so that his helmet gets some extra shape. Im thinking something that starts on the top and then carries on all way down to the neck. But feel free to improvise on that one.

Edit: Btw, could you take a zoomed out pic aswell?
Last edited by Yiep; Aug 4, 2007 at 05:19 PM.
Ok I made the lines less blurry and added the thingie you wanted.
Attached Thumbnails
head power ranger posing.JPG   head6.JPG   head7.JPG  
~~sig\~music~/sig~~
Bah... damnit.

I missed a chance to make something for a wonderfully particular customer who paid attention to detail. =_=