Toribash
View Poll Results: What would you like to see more of?
Dismemberment/Fracture tourneys
51 Votes / 13.71%
Hotseat tourneys
48 Votes / 12.90%
Victory tourneys (most # of wins)
55 Votes / 14.78%
Knockout tourneys with weird rules/mods
200 Votes / 53.76%
Other (Please specify in thread/pm)
18 Votes / 4.84%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I personally think there should be less "fighting" mods and more "lol" mods like, trebuchet.tbm, or zipline.tbm I get on, and its basically always aikido.tbm or aikidobigdojo.tbm. Betting servers should be something different than aikido all the time, it gets old fast. betting in wushu would be much better, just set the frames to 1000 so there is time to comeback so you actually have to work for the bets, and it isn't cheep shots. 50 betting frames in wushu, so they have to pick right away so they can't wait to see if they noob or not. But its always aikido, more fun mods pl0x Puts fun back into the game, and less stress
^SkulFuk got me into fun mods again to enjoy toribash instead of stressing
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
I personally think there should be less "fighting" mods and more "lol" mods like, trebuchet.tbm, or zipline.tbm I get on, and its basically always aikido.tbm or aikidobigdojo.tbm. Betting servers should be something different than aikido all the time, it gets old fast. betting in wushu would be much better, just set the frames to 1000 so there is time to comeback so you actually have to work for the bets, and it isn't cheep shots. 50 betting frames in wushu, so they have to pick right away so they can't wait to see if they noob or not. But its always aikido, more fun mods pl0x Puts fun back into the game, and less stress

You can't use mods like zipline.tbm because not only are they sometimes one sided, but they don't take much skill.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
You can't use mods like zipline.tbm because not only are they sometimes one sided, but they don't take much skill.

Well either did some of them before they made a whole new system. I they used to put out really random mods that took no skill, but was fun to play. After the new system, new people, They just aren't as fun anymore as they used to be

Zipline is one bad example, but there are plenty of lolmods that are fun and use proper skill.
I agree with most of the GMs.
I hereby honorably mention Aj, Urci, Spacellama, and Ed.

I dunno how Yoyo is doing his job as a GM. I have seen him being fairly immature some times so I doubt he is suited for that position.
He banned and kicked people multiple times for no reasons on IRC and I do think he is not capable of changing that behaviour ingame.
He acted very immature when confronted with his behaviour and is very ignorant regarding the consequences.
Don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy and I do like him. Without power he is capable of having good conversations with.

Bloob is just a total twat.
I have to admit that I personally dislike him somewhat strongly so I don't know if my opinion is worth anything on this.
Poe's law applies to a couple of his posts, he is trying to join every fucking single thing that grants him some sort of power. Half the staff does not like him for that reasons.
I /ignore him on IRC because he seriously annoys me. He spammed channels a couple of times and was otherwise annoying.
I don't know if he is doing a good job as GM, maybe he does, in that case feel free to ignore my post.
Last edited by Redundant; Jun 10, 2011 at 06:04 AM.
How are you?
Um, I know this probably will never be implemented, but some of the prizes in tourneys need to be improved. I've stopped participating in some of the GMTourneys, merely because I'm tired of spending an hour of time to win an marine grip.

Other than that, I'm extremely satisfied with the amount of tourneys/betting servers help every day. Activity IMO is at its zenith.
DAMN.
In my opinion, there are too many betting servers. Needs more hotseats/tourneys.

As a GM, I'd have to agree with this. Us GMs are looking for a quick profit when it's coming to betting servers. We don't "do it for the people", most of the times, when betting. I'm not going to lie, we just want the money just like any other player.

As for me, I hate betting servers and turn down anyone that wants to make one with me.

As for my opinion about GMs, I think we're doing great the the daily tourneys and events. We just tend to goof off and not do work sometimes.

Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Um, I know this probably will never be implemented, but some of the prizes in tourneys need to be improved. I've stopped participating in some of the GMTourneys, merely because I'm tired of spending an hour of time to win an marine grip.

I know what you're talking about, it's quite disappointing winning a marine grip for sitting in a tourney for one hour. But look at it this way. You wouldn't expect to win, lets say, Quick Silver Force, for winning about 6 matches (which is approximately how much one person needs to fight to win the whole thing.). Another thing is that these spur of the moment GMtourneys happen several times a day. Imagine everyone getting more than decent or even pretty decent items every time a tourney were to pop up. Lastly, we're not the promo-team. We're not trying to ruin the economy by hosting ridiculous 7k/3k tourneys, which if you think about it, it's quite a lot for winning 5-8 games.

If you're looking for the big prizes, participate in the big events
Last edited by ed; Jun 10, 2011 at 03:13 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

of all GMs i like Aj the most although , he ever make me lose my money -.-

well to the subject

Aj is a fair and nice GM,also about this taking over betserver thing ,this would mean Aj make hisself a server admin and ban the current owner.. thats not true i neva saw him doing this and im EVA in betservers.

btw do he help to keep betservers alive, the most ppl call Aj when their betserver is dieing.

the same goes for SpaceLlama they both know what they doing and its good when they kick anoying ppl

also the Llamas Vs Ponies event is a gr8t idea

but there must be critic too Bloob is actually a nice GM but sometimes he just act like a kid,thats my opinion

Yoyo seems nice to me

Uric is strange, sometimes u see in what mood he is.

Erth is my friend , and he deserves to be a GM

also agree on the low prizes i dont wanna spend my time fighting over 10 ppl to get a hunter force <<

oh forgot Biaker ,well i know Biaker now over an year and i personally like him ,good choise for a GM

finally the opener of this thread
Huck

why ur not in betservers anymore man , i liked ur coop with aj was ever very funny ,also ur a nice gm and ur doing ur job good but i dont forgot that u can be unfair too ,u shouldnt take all so serious ..
Last edited by thedevill; Jun 10, 2011 at 03:32 PM.
The Sleepy Beast
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post

The reason we dont have those is because most of those mods are one-sided. The others we dont use for betting or hotseats because they are unfair/unpredictable and dont make for good betting.

A lot of them are too long to be used for any ingame events.
But aikido, at least switch it up now and than, I mean sure its a cool mod people like it, but I don't see why we have all of our events/bets/hotseats in there, what happened to jousting hotseat? I remember doing those with gm's it was decap and get 1k. I found those fun and competitive. Wushu is a great mod to bet in, it takes skill. Make the Engage Distance 300 and frames 1000, bet frames 50. Its skill to comeback, and you will just be shamed apon if you hit and run, and if your pro, you know how to comeback.

I'm just saying, switch up when you do hosting, its boring playing aikido all the time. :/