Toribash
Soku, enough about belts, that's one of our principles... belt means nothing other than how many games you've played... you just have a better chance of being a good fighter if you are a higher belt
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
The only reason I am suggesting higher belts, Sir, is because Belt's show experience, they show more then just the amount of games played, or skill in fighting, they show the person has been playing for a long time, and will probably continue to do so. A higher belt shows the activity, and enjoyment of the game, not that someone will play till black belt, then quit.

It shows that someone can be reliable, that the person can enter more tournaments then most people, higher belts means a lot more then just Skill, right now, I'm not to worried about someones "skill" or "talent" in playing the game, I am looking for someone that we can rely on to do their job as we do ours.

The Reason I have been suggesting higher belts, or a belt limit, is because almost nobody posts on the forum, I'm trying to get us a way to more posts, with that said, I'll see ya 'round.
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
well-stated sir, i will keep this in mind
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
haha, thanks

One More thing, heads up, for the next few days, I might not be able to play toribash, so here's another idea,

We has server pass again, so, use it, and keep our server (which I think is server 69![ WOO FTW!! haha] at the moment, so, keep it safe and moderated! )
the server numbers are getting messed up, but theyre back to normal for now.
btw, do u have to pay tc or money to enter tornaments?(yes, way off-topic)
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww0000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of JePoY's tournaments show the entry fee
which is usually Free.

Some tournaments use the entry money to give to the winners.

Sad, I know, but true. :>
Random, but Congratulations to RicH (1st place) Siku (2nd Place) Alessandro (3rd Place)
in week 15

Guys, be dissappointed in me, I didn't win once :|
but everyone was higher belt then me D:

Anywayz, nobody has idea's? :o