ES Recruitment Drive
He applied for Tint with the same exact app. Thought I would let you know.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Originally Posted by beaboss View Post
Hi. my name is BeaBoss and I will be honered if you let me join your clan. My belt is Green. I love to decap and pull peoples body apart. I am also active forum and in-game wise. I think u will let me join because if you see me play you will be very impressed. This is my first clan and i really hope you accept my reply.thx

Sincerely,
BeaBoss
Good luck with your clan
-----
Hi. my name is BeaBoss and I will be honered if you let me join your clan. My belt is Green. I love to decap and pull peoples body apart. I am also active forum and in-game wise. I think u will let me join because if you see me play you will be very impressed. This is my first clan and i really hope you accept my reply.thx

Sincerely,
BeaBoss
Good luck with your clan

do not accept this guy this is like his 20th app he posted TODAY!
-----
Originally Posted by Minute View Post
Alright, I'm not great at freeform apps, so i'm just going to tell you about my skills. I'm a ok-ish artist, and am considered one of the better players in toribash, my main account was Qweasd777, but after two years of him, I decided, I hated the name and became Minute, if you add up all my Qi i become a 3rd dan. Generally I am on about 3-4 hours on weekends, but only 30 minutes on weekdays (school). Thank you for considering my app.

-Minute

More like considered one of the worst noob toribash player.
Last edited by iPirateGuy; Apr 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know None of them are Suuper Great but here are some of me Tricking and playing a mod with a stranger and winning. I really hope these are acceptable. If youd like to see art, then tell me.

EDIT : it was Best not Bash XD
Attached Files
#Mechanic - Lulz.rpl (41.4 KB, 6 views)
#Mechaniic - Desktop.rpl (62.9 KB, 6 views)
Best.rpl (59.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Mechanical; Apr 29, 2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: That bash thing was the wrong one....
Life is a vertue.
Hi, my real name is hayden, my friends call me G
I have been playing for about a month and i am a blue belt, nearly brown belt already.
I also had another account which was brown belt.
I am 15 years old
I live in brisbane, australia
Im looking for a clan to help out and to be a part of.
This is my playercard
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mywillie.png

Thanks
Mywillie
Beaboss, please don't post here again. You've been rejected. Minute, you've been rejected too.
Auto rejected, seeing as you're in another clan. I'm sorry, but we don't roll like that.
Originally Posted by Trikskier View Post
Auto rejected, seeing as you're in another clan. I'm sorry, but we don't roll like that.

Nonononono, I meant im in Nao just for now until i get the notification from you whether not i join. i leave if i get accepted, that why i applied for another clan in the meantime because i didnt know until nao wanted me. Ill leave if i did get accepted.
Life is a vertue.
That means you are not royal.That is considered clan hopping and you can't just go into a clan and stay there just in-case your rejected.Also requesting single allies
Fine i leave then
-----
I left just to se if i actually did get into SYN
Last edited by Mechanical; Apr 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Life is a vertue.