Ranking
Original Post
[Evil] Clan Video
This is the thread where I'm gonna keep you guys up to date on how its going. The song I'm using is nice and bassy. You can find it here. The first person you will see in the video will be Pookie. I will try to use a @$$ load of effects (with out overdoing it).

PEOPLE DONE: Everybody... who could fit.
Last edited by Spartan094; Dec 24, 2008 at 04:34 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
i dont understand what must to do for this vid(my fu**ing english)....give replay?
Clan vid yay! if you need any help with it feel free to ask me, otherwise i can donate funds if you were thinking about a top replay prize
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
very nice song, but I'm curious... what do you plan to do when the song reaches that slow part? Still gonna make fast replays?

If you want I can offer more songs, I know plenty and a lot have dark effects with them. Others are fast and so on and so forth.

And about the replays, do you want some multiplayer match replays or just single player?
Last edited by Pookie; Dec 7, 2008 at 01:54 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
@Tinerr: I spelt it Tinner because that's your name.
@bRuCiA: Your covered, I have your replays.
@Madgecko11: Yep
@Pookie: I think i'll do slow motion with some slow flashing effects.

Sorry it has taken me to do any work, i had a hockey tournament all weekend.
Last edited by Spartan094; Dec 7, 2008 at 09:36 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
cool, i though i saw a kid this weekend with tinerr on his jersey. hmm..........

Pookie, I have MadGecko's "pure sex" replay during some of the slow part. The rest will be credits...