Toribash
Original Post
Buying a Userbar Details inside.
I would like to buy a userbar.

1. black to white gradient.

2. my head.

3. (o.o) TheUndertaker <----Dead Man

4. Text I want opposite the gradient color behind it (ex. Behind it is black text would be white)

200-400 credits depends on How much I like ( add extra things like..the userbar changes "ex. first Userbar black-white then white 2 black) i pay 500 credits for that.
Re: Buying a Userbar Details inside.
Do u want the (o.o) in it?

Here's v1.1. Tell me if you like it and i will remove the stolen! mark if u buy it. I won't make you pay much because it isn't great. I can definatly change it.
(o.o) that wasn't suppose 2 be there i was using it as a ex. for my head ya know..lol its no ur fault i shoulda made it more clear. but I want my head b4 TheUndertaker. If thats possible. Other than that it looks good.
Thx. Um the prob with head first is that when i also do text gradient but opposite and make room for the head some of the words are hard to see but i will try to make it better and i will take out the (o.o).
ill make it too undertaker, post on my shop how u want
Hey dude here's one more like you want.
Again i will remove the Stolen! mark if bought.
IDK. You offer. and no not actual size.
What is it? I gotta go to bed now so please no one make any important desicions right now. I will check this in the morning if i can. If you decide to buy it i think about 300c or if too much 200c or whatever. I will try to make it change to the opposite if i can and then i would like an extra 200-300 basicaly double. He dude I added a changing version in .gif. It goes from black-white to white-black. Make an offer about price. You have to click it to see it change.