ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Evil] Suggestions
If you have any ideas or there is something you think could improve this clan post here.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Last edited by jump; Feb 21, 2016 at 05:34 AM. Reason: No longer in use, use the private board for suggestions.
We only recruit members who have proven themselves in battle and in personality/character (STRICTLY!)
So what are we going to do we should have a strict charter to recruit from or something
At the moment it's 2nd dan, but a lot of members seem to oppose having a belt restriction. So we will just have to wait and see how it goes I guess. Personally I would like to see the belt in higher.
Yea.
Normally, the higher the belt, the better the member.

I also have a suggestion.
We make a "Bin", to put all the unnecessary threads and posts into.
Just create a thread called "Rubbish Bin", or "Trash Can", or "Garbage Hole" or whatever, close it, and merge un-needed threads into it.
That would definitely help shorten the amount of pages you have.

But, I am new, and don't know how things run here.

Also, an IRC channel would be good.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Good ideas Fezch. Our forum could use a little cleaning.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Thanks man.
Those are the ideas I performed on my last clan's forum, and people loved it!
But now its dead, and thats the end of it. Lol.

It seems you really like me, hehe.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Weekly challenges =D
example

"This weeks challenge is to get a decap in wushu! the winner will become an elite"

things like that sort of like a mini tourney
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
I think as a suggestion you should Open and Stick a Creativity thread for Writers, Photographers, and Photoshoppers and the like.
Personally I believe you should build a bit of a creative foundation in this clan. Its the one thing I believe your missing.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]