Toribash
Original Post
Just Because he is doing the game doesnt mean he cant awsner and update is own thread
🐢
You should be grateful that he even made this thread.For all we know he is in the process of replying to a lot of these questions in one post

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Give us a current video then, you snarky mofo.

Originally Posted by Hyndu View Post
Just Because he is doing the game doesnt mean he cant awsner and update is own thread

I wish I could like and subscribe to your comments above !

Originally Posted by Stance View Post
You should be grateful that he even made this thread.For all we know he is in the process of replying to a lot of these questions in one post

WE should not be grateful.
He's literally supposed to keep people updated about projects he's making if he wants a playerbase.

He's obviously not in a process of anything, not making any Q&A and not giving out information, he's not known for being very communicative with the community.

I do actually still believe Toribash Next is a hoax to get players active until he figures something out.

And no I don't like Hampa, to me, he seems like a person who chases money like crazy instead of focusing on making his game/community better.

So many systems are not working properly, the clans, the servers, the shop and market.
You literally have to spend 100 bucks on items in this game, and if you don't make art or give your soul to this game to get TC, you're not gonna be able to pay for anything and get any cool items for your Tori.

It's nearly impossible to get enough TC to buy stuff.

And also, I'm an achievement hunter in games I play, but in this game, I can't get all the achievements, not even half of them because Hampa is so money hungry he made achievements which are literally "Buy to get me", such as get a full color pack - which is literally IMPOSSIBLE to get unless you pay actual money.

Making people spend money for a supposedly "free" game but asking for money in every corner doesn't make that ok - also making people BUY TC for actual money is as worse as EA if not even worse.

I've been playing this game for 10 years and that's the way Hampa is, and I fucking hate that and I fucking hate Hampa, even though he made a great game.
Last edited by Crimson; Nov 16, 2018 at 03:34 AM.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
lmao

LMAO

WE should not be grateful.
He's literally supposed to keep people updated about projects he's making if he wants a playerbase.

WE should be grateful. We don't even know what is happening in his personal life. He could be going through some shit right now keep an open mind

Yeah. It has been taking a very long time for such a simple game too

Yeah, it's taking a while tbh. Anyone know how big of a team he has?

He could have dropped it randomly if he wanted. At least you guys have something to expect and give input to.

Anybody know when we will be getting a view of it or a beta or something? or are we still
in the dark here?
Open beta with like 5 mods would be nuts
honestly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.