Ranking
ty for the cnc bro, i'll try not commit more this mistakes on my next parkour, i'll keep that in my mind, i also edited the final
Attached Files
Last edited by Hollow; Oct 13, 2019 at 05:11 PM.
S.O.S
It's nice to see the improvement and development in your style since you were in Vector, once again my expectations were blown away.

Keep up the good work.
Aye, I like this one, not so jumpy, more attention to lower and middle attacks, blocks and hits, also the coordination is great. 9.5/10

Keep up the good work.
You really impressed me when I asked you so much sp replays for my video. You work well AND fast. I remember you, years ago, as a "meh" sparrer and now we are there. I asked you some difficult replays to do that I and other tried and failed to do. You did it and you did it fast. Also, your mp spars with Chazer are really good too, you have a good global vision of what is happening between the both toris.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey guys,I appreciate that, thank you

First time actually trying to make a Epic scene fight working with MAS and Spar on SinglePlayer, Hope you guys enjoy. Got some free time today so i decided work with 3000 matchframes Spar.
Attached Files
Last edited by Hollow; Nov 15, 2019 at 10:46 PM.
S.O.S
Thank you man, i'm working as well to make my spars with a good distance control, i'm glad to hear that -
There's a new one
Attached Files
S.O.S