Toribash
The easy way of not being a troll on these forums is not actually having an account on these forums.

i.e. gtfo.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
The easy way of not being a troll on these forums is not actually having an account on these forums.

i.e. gtfo.

That makes perfect sense, actually...
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
ITT: people thinking they know how to troll

^^ Exactly

Here are some tips: Post a long and in-depth post about how Obama is the Anti-Christ because you know people will get angry, watch when people yell at you and laugh at them. The topic could be about Atheism in a Christian forum, or God in an Atheist forum. Team up with friends to troll for even more fun! Imagine if me and Clbck decided derail a thread to post about how we ruin each other's lives, laugh at the sentiment we receive while the original thread is destroyed. That's trolling, it's great!

It would also be trolling if jaredvcxz posted this topic for someone (like me) to explain trolling.

Also remember that all trolling is intentional, if you are accused of trolling when you did not troll, then you just made a really fucking dumb post.
Last edited by RbLcK; Mar 10, 2009 at 12:19 AM.

The simplest way to stop trolling is stop fucking with other people.

The simplest way to stop being called a troll is to get a brain and make useful posts.
Last edited by suomynona; Mar 10, 2009 at 03:08 AM. Reason: That line doesn't need to be in bold red letters anymore.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
^^ Exactly

Here are some tips: Post a long and in-depth post about how Obama is the Anti-Christ because you know people will get angry, watch when people yell at you and laugh at them. The topic could be about Atheism in a Christian forum, or God in an Atheist forum. Team up with friends to troll for even more fun! Imagine if me and Clbck decided derail a thread to post about how we ruin each other's lives, laugh at the sentiment we receive while the original thread is destroyed. That's trolling, it's great!

It would also be trolling if jaredvcxz posted this topic for someone (like me) to explain trolling.

Also remember that all trolling is intentional, if you are accused of trolling when you did not troll, then you just made a really fucking dumb post.

I'm asking how NOT to troll, not how to be one. Grow a brain.
i liek turtelz xd
You obviously just want to provoke, jared, which is why I'm going to close this thread.

I JUST FEEL LIKE IT, YOU KNOW.
♠NO♠
Hold on hold on, this made me laugh so hard I nearly pissed my pants.

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
ITT: people thinking they know how to troll

Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Don't act like me.

'Nuff said.