Ranking
Original Post
(SAROR) Saccadic Toribash Fight Club

We are SAROR.
Chill place to be honest, stable with a core of people who've never changed along with all the news who come and go.

Aims:
Get more active on the forums, get some replays between saror's out, clean up members and bring in new ones. Become official (eventually).

SAROR Rules:
No ragequitting, ragequitters will be kicked 'n' blacklisted from any of our clans under the A.A Umbrella. Keep it chill, you can insult other people still n all that but at least do it elegantly and don't without cause ey. Friend me (Crakzeno) on discord/steam // just join the A.A discord, it's good to have some kind of contact outside of the game through to you.

And to the actual saror's now reading this, here we're goin' to post replays n the likes, keep it chill.
Discord link
-----
Some people say I only use The Walrus in twinswords, well to those I say!: Yeah no it's pretty much true apart from the odd one or two, so here's some of those rare things alongside boxshu.
Attached Files
boxshu svs badcuz.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
boxshu spins.rpl (115.7 KB, 3 views)
twinsnewmovelearnit.rpl (35.5 KB, 3 views)
twinswords save.rpl (70.9 KB, 3 views)
twinswords pretty sexy ;p.rpl (54.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Crakzeno; Feb 25, 2018 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New clan thread, lookin much better than the previous one. I’m interested, what changed your mind about staying unofficial?
Last edited by Hikou; Feb 27, 2018 at 05:35 AM.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Eh not sure really. Realised I quite liked looking at mine and others replays. Thought it'd be nice to have square brackets, raise the member cap. We've been around long enough might as well go for it finally.

James came back to saror which was a bit of a boost not gonna lie, oldie member who'd left for a while. Feels good when they come to you asking to come back in, shows something was right about the place ey? That's pretty much the jist of it.
I’m glad to see you’re trying to make SAROR great again. & Yes, i do know the feeling aha it’s great. I’m still wondering about the discord link too A.A. Last time you seemed reluctant to put it here because you preferred handpicking the people who join.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Well here we are
Enjoy these shit replays of mine if that's even manageable.
Attached Files
leg fury.rpl (1.22 MB, 3 views)
Take a seat.rpl (837.4 KB, 3 views)
Little training.rpl (209.7 KB, 3 views)
Green Lights.rpl (696.7 KB, 3 views)