ES Recruitment Drive
Hello Enforce and today I will present you my application to join Enforce. Hope I get Accepted! My age is 14. My belt is currently a 5th Dan Black Belt. I am on forums, But I don't Post too much, I'm planning if I get into this clan , I will start posting Since I joined Until I leave the clan. I'm always on toribash 24/7 once a week. My skype is Tori.newbson and my Steam is xInicejailbreakIx. My win ratio is 55%. My Favorite mods are AikidoBigDojo , Tk , Sparring , Jousting , And Greykido. I want to join enforce Because of all of the People I can get introduced to! If I get Invited , Usually Introduce me with steam. I'm so Excited to meet people from Enforce! I really want to meet Reno And Vassallo ETC.
If you're a noob, How's your afternoon?
torinoob4ever: i like this app, pm me when you are online and i will test your ingame skills c:
My Application
* About Me As A Person *

Ok well to start this all out my name is Randy Merman Moore III, and my nickname is "Scotty" and also "ujë" (Albanian for water) my mom wanted to legally name me scotty, but my father gave me his name such as my granddad's name. I was continued as being called scotty even though it isnt really my name so it has taken its toll as a nickname. Close friends call me "ujë" because I was dating a girl which her mom was albanian and didnt like me as she also didnt like water (activities including water not the drink. She hates being in water to where she could not see her feet.) Because of myself loving being in the water that's what she called me to her daughter in hatred "ujë" and everyone kinda liked it after I told my friends ad such. So that name stuck to me like a leach on skin. Anyways besides the names I am 20 years old born on the date March 12, 1996 (yes I am a pieces. also born under the sign of the rat.) I have graduated from my school East Gaston High school in the state of North Carolina. back in August 28, 2015 I had started working for my aunt and my uncle as an electrician helper which payed very well. They had kicked me out due to a specific subject im not gonna get into on the date of January 1, 2016. Ever since then I have been struggling on trying to find myself and have been searching for work and have yet to come up with anything. Just hear recently I have found out what I have wanted to do with my life and I actually wanted to start doing this back when I was 12 and that is graphic designing. I have been searching for schools and might exceed that dream and actually become a game designer. I have to start saving money so can go to the collage that has that around where I am at. Which the collage is called "AI" (the Art Institute.) Im not all that talented and making art as for this game, but I can draw pretty well. I have been drawing since I was back in 5th grade, but the biggest thing I need to work on are faces with detailed facial features. I have found out that I am mostly German and Cherokee Indian, which I find kinda funny how it came to be. I'm not gonna go into that and bore you with that though. I have three ways of being contacted but only use two on here which are "skype" (facebook:scottymoore2010 has a pic of my tori with an old set in the form of a yu-gi-oh card) and "steam" (scottymoore2010 has a pic of a "P" in a nice design) Well that's all about me i really wanna put for now, if there are any questions you would wanna know about me ask me through via TB Pm or hit me up on skype (most active on skype) so lets go into the next step of this application and get to know about my life in Toribash.

* About My Toribash Life *

About my toribash life I'm gonna start with my first name. My first name on Toribash was Scottymoore2010 and it was changed in 2014 by Vipertech to posiden. (I know it is misspelled I had done that on purpose I give no more respect for people who oint it out just because they look at me like a 5 year old not knowing how to spell. I did this to the fact that I didn't want to spell it right.) I am a well respectable player vass, and reno can both tell you. I had started my toribash life back in 2012 around I think April. I am now currently a 10th dan black belt with 10,946 Qi with a W/L ratio of 56.36%. I have started my career on this game playing a bunch of twinswords..... to which I found boring after the first 5 months of playing it so I started playing aikido.tbm. I soon had realized that I am skilled in this mod such as ABD. I started playing aikido and abd back when I was a Blue belt and have jumped from those into boxshu. In boxshu I am a style player. I play with fluidness and try to execute exquisite punch kick combos. I try to look as real as boxshu allows you to. I have seen my share of art ( I still own 3 sets) and players. ( I have played with many and have watched some leave this game for good.) I play with respect and don't to much care for winning. I play ths game like all games are meant to be played, which is to have fun. Some people don't give this game enough credit because it is a pretty amazing game, back when they made a few shirts I myself had bought one just to support Hampa's game. The shirt that was being made in a special case is actually quite comfortable and nice. Just for me wearing it when I was in school I had got 20 extra people to join the game just from my school, when a teacher had witnessed and saw the game he actually made time on Fridays for everyone to play it. yeah it wasn't online but they were to have fun and my teacher used the game to actually teach basic physics. anyways I'm getting ahead of myself.... I have played with a few people that have been in videos such as swexx, tet, and a few others. I couldn't really tell you which mod I like best because I like all of them. If I had to choose it would prabobly be ABD and aikido based mods. I also tend to do parkours which I shall post a few replays of them at the bottom. Well this concludes my app I hope you have read it all and not skipped anything Because I like people reading and getting to know me. it makes you feel more connected to each other. especially if it is a nice a detailed application. this is a semi-app.... oh and the reason why i wanna join Enf is due to the fact that a lot of you guys are skilled and really cool to talk to. vass seems like a good guy (met him this morning and played a few good games. He is also really cool to talk to. And i would love to call him my superior leader. (not trying to kiss ass), but anyways hope this app was intertaining enough.

Thanks for reading
Love Posiden.
Attached Files
decent parkour with bb 1.rpl (641.5 KB, 6 views)
parkour canyon.rpl (396.0 KB, 6 views)
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

posiden: Great application, you put so much effort in it. I'll invite you right away, since i know your skill ingame already. i will add you in skype and put you in enforce clan chat if you want.
1. Name and nickname: Epichorse101 or Epic (Mark IRL)

2. Belt: 2nd dan black belt

3. Age: 11

4. forum and ingame activity: Forum (1-10): 5 Ingame (1-10): 10

5. Skype, Steam? No

6. Win Ratio: 61

7. Favorite mod: Mushu

I want to join Enf because I've been seeing some people ingame and they looked like they were good at what they do. So, I was like "Ok, I guess i'll be in Enforce."

Also, sorry if mine isn't AS great as posiden's above, but I didn't have enough time. I did it the best i could with the time i had.
Attached Files
-EH- Drunken Particles.rpl (218.7 KB, 3 views)
-EH- Countdown.rpl (206.8 KB, 3 views)
-EH- Time Flies.rpl (219.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Epichorse101; May 28, 2016 at 02:09 AM. Reason: forgot to add the conclusion
Application
Hello Enforce Members

My application

So, first thing, my name is Brodie, my best friends call me bro, and some random people call me miniman because I'm small.

I am black belt and my IQ is 1738. And 299 games until second dan, ATM. When my app gets voted on it will probably be 289 games.

I am 16 years old, born on 2000.

I am on toribash everyday except for when I have football training (Tuesday) and when I have homework and assignments. I am active on the forums as well.

So, about this one. I don't have skype, I got hacked and for some reason I can't get it. But about steam, I do have steam, I play toribash on steam but I don't know how to chat on steam.

I don't know what my win ratio is, I don't know how to see what my win ratio is.

My favorite mod is mushu, aikido, greykido and boxshu. I got black belt on boxshu. And I like greykido because its basically aikido, lol.

I want to join Enforce because I have seen some of your members and they are pretty skilled. I want to be friendly to you guys on the forums.

I just want to add something else, one more thing.
About me. I am 16 years old as I said and my name is Brodie, also as I said. I'm pretty small in real life. But I don't think that matters.

Thanks
-Bro (Or miniman.)
Last edited by BROBRO221; May 30, 2016 at 10:42 AM.
Your app is decent , and you look like a cool dude I say yes lets wait for some others to vote on you/
Epichorse101 and BroBro221: send me a pm when you are online, so we can arrange an ingame test
weyou app thread
1. Name and nickname: Weyou and Qui

2. Belt brown

3. Age 13

4. forum and ingame activity i like to go on forum to see events and stuff. ingame activity i go on every day. If there is nothin to do then i no go on

5. Skype, Steam? skype is facebook:qui098 steam is Otaku Moki (anime screech)

6. Win Ratio 54%

7. Favorite mod greykido

I like to have fun in games, and i like to beat people in games. Im also like to trade.
Im online now Vass
-----
Im australian though, and when Im usually on your not.
Last edited by BROBRO221; Jun 1, 2016 at 08:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump