Ranking
Original Post
[BISH] Bash War

Description
Create an epic picture of a grand battle, between the forces of Tori and the army of Uke
The army of Uke has gotten his generals together, and have gotten the biggest army that the Bash empire has ever seen. Your mission is to create the battle. We are looking for original and high quality works. These works will be center point of the event.

Rules
No old entries
No stealing of entries
Entries can be of any format you want, image, video or even mod.
There must be multiple Toris and Ukes

Deadline
All entries must be submitted by December 15

Prizes
1st place 30k
2nd place 20k

Judging
The judges for this event will be the BISH organization

Additional info
credits to Chickenpox for the idea
credits to Avwave for the banner
credits to Aspire for paying for the banner and the general layout of this thread.
If any BISH members enter, they are not valid to judge this event

Last edited by Chickenpox; Nov 17, 2009 at 06:27 AM.
Here comes my first WIP. Group of uke's greatswords assaulting.

I'm going to add more things to the picture.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
looks great Pate, just one thing i noticed for you to improve; the shadows should not be so sharp. In blender at least there is a way to make shadows realisticly blur with distance ;3

love the look of it so far

also, question, are we allowed to represent other factions? eg, the holy church of BnW?
Last edited by Gorman; Nov 19, 2009 at 10:21 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Usually when sun is shining from clear sky, the shadows are sharp-edged. I could smoothem them a little bit, but it would increase the rendering time much.

Edit:

The scene is now almost ready. I made a quick render of it. Any suggestions before final render?

Last edited by Pate5; Nov 19, 2009 at 05:22 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Pate, that's very cool.Can you Pm me or post a message here of what software/program you used to do it

<3 that one.
Can I use it as wallpaper ?
Centuries Of Damn